Excuse me, but can someone please explain why my thread got moved? Cause I have no idea why :/. And can someone change it to say "RiderOOO Sale/Trade Thread?"

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Excuse me, but can someone please explain why my thread got moved? Cause I have no idea why :/. And can someone change it to say "RiderOOO Sale/Trade Thread?"
Next time, use the "Report Post" function to alert staff when issues like this arise. Despite the fact that we ARE staff, that does not mean that we go and check every single thread to make sure that everything is alright, so just posting your inquiry right in the thread itself does not guarantee that anyone will actually see it.

In response to your first question, Keith decided he wanted to keep the "Buying/Selling of toys" threads separate from the "Discussion of toys" threads. With that being said...

PUNTS.

There. Now it's in the correct section with the correct thread tag.

Next time, use the "Report Post" function to alert staff when issues like this arise. Despite the fact that we ARE staff, that does not mean that we go and check every single thread to make sure that everything is alright, so just posting your inquiry right in the thread itself does not guarantee that anyone will actually see it.

In response to your first question, Keith decided he wanted to keep the "Buying/Selling of toys" threads separate from the "Discussion of toys" threads. With that being said...

PUNTS.

There. Now it's in the correct section with the correct thread tag.

Okay thank you. And I'm sorry if I seemed rude :(

Fangtaku
How much would you be looking for in shipping for the LL Ring part and the mini Kintaros?

How much would you be looking for in shipping for the LL Ring part and the mini Kintaros?

Sorry Dessa, forgot to update the first post, LL Ring Part is currently on hold. Mini-Kin would be like $2.00 shipping

Fangtaku
Kintaros was more an add-on to the Ring part, since I've already got him in cream. Back to finding Ring parts for me, then.