[SELLING] RiderOOO Sale/Trade Thread

Dresden

Choushinsei
Huh, so it is. Sorry, the shortened notch on the top left threw me off. How much are you looking to get out of it?

RiderOOO

Huh, so it is. Sorry, the shortened notch on the top left threw me off. How much are you looking to get out of it?

Well, this is a trade thread, as I don't have paypal. Refer to my wants on the front page. :)

If you need references to past deals I've made, ask MetalSymphony, Dessa, ShukuenShinobi on here. Or ask coturos on Tokunation. :)

RiderOOO

Excuse me, but can someone please explain why my thread got moved? Cause I have no idea why :/. And can someone change it to say "RiderOOO Sale/Trade Thread?"

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Excuse me, but can someone please explain why my thread got moved? Cause I have no idea why :/. And can someone change it to say "RiderOOO Sale/Trade Thread?"
Next time, use the "Report Post" function to alert staff when issues like this arise. Despite the fact that we ARE staff, that does not mean that we go and check every single thread to make sure that everything is alright, so just posting your inquiry right in the thread itself does not guarantee that anyone will actually see it.

In response to your first question, Keith decided he wanted to keep the "Buying/Selling of toys" threads separate from the "Discussion of toys" threads. With that being said...

PUNTS.

There. Now it's in the correct section with the correct thread tag.

RiderOOO

Next time, use the "Report Post" function to alert staff when issues like this arise. Despite the fact that we ARE staff, that does not mean that we go and check every single thread to make sure that everything is alright, so just posting your inquiry right in the thread itself does not guarantee that anyone will actually see it.

In response to your first question, Keith decided he wanted to keep the "Buying/Selling of toys" threads separate from the "Discussion of toys" threads. With that being said...

PUNTS.

There. Now it's in the correct section with the correct thread tag.

Okay thank you. And I'm sorry if I seemed rude :(

Dessa

Fangtaku
Kintaros was more an add-on to the Ring part, since I've already got him in cream. Back to finding Ring parts for me, then.