Rider Villians, Sentai Villians, Ultra Villians:Which is more deadlier?

Which of the three great toku franchise antagonists would you prefer NOT to encounter?

Now Demonic
Sentai and Ultra villians are a little more intimidating just because they come giant sized.

Between the two villians I can't decide until I know which sentai villains I'm being antagonized by.

Sentai and Ultra villians are a little more intimidating just because they come giant sized.

Between the two villians I can't decide until I know which sentai villains I'm being antagonized by.

I'm talking about in general.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, I would say that the Showa-era Rider villains are more menacing that the Heisei-era Rider villains, but I have always been a Sentai Villains otaku for a long time.

Now for the Ultra villains, I'll get to them very soon, once I start watching the series.

So for now..."Aku no Sentai desu nei!!!"

I will say the Rider villains are more menacing, especially those of the Heisei era that actually kill people. For example, the Grongi and Orphnoch. Don't forget the Phantoms that put people into despair by having purple cracks all over their bodies for a Phantom to emerge from them.

I like Kamen rider more then Senta series - but It's still the problem that the Sentai can grow giant size or they have armies of mecha (like go-onger) or giant space fleets or underground armies (like most '80 sentai's)

So in a one on one combat I think Kamen rider villains are more dangerous but Sentai villains have a lot more resources

didn't anyone ever make statistics for villains with power levels (like they do for Super heroes)

I may be bias, but I go with Ultra villains due to the fact that some kaiju and seijin are successful in killing the title hero, and not to mention all the civilian casualties and collateral damage.