Kamenrider,rider-tan,ishinomori,tokusatsu
Ever since I look at the moe-personification of the kamen rider franchise called “rider tan” I thought I can make one but this time to the showa era, I made them in ishinomori design only to the ones in television (from ichigo to RX) I draw them almost almost based on the designs of cyborg 003 from cyborg 009 and some female characters from kikaider anime and 009-1 because it should be faithful to the original classic design (especially ishinomori) and also faithful to the 70s and 80s manga's and anime ,Don’t expect me to draw another one like this because this is the only time I can draw this moe drawing thing and if you want me to redo it like do it by yourself but it should be faithful to the ishinomori designs,and if you want to make another one like that don’t bother iam not doing it again
ridertanshowaishinomori.jpg

Last edited:
Kamenrider,rider-tan,ishinomori,tokusatsu
Ever since I look at the moe-personification of the kamen rider franchise called “rider tan” I thought I can make one but this time to the showa era, I made them in ishinomori design only to the ones in television (from ichigo to RX) I draw them almost almost based on the designs of cyborg 003 from cyborg 009 and some female characters from kikaider anime and 009-1 because it should be faithful to the original classic design (especially ishinomori) and also faithful to the 70s and 80s manga's and anime ,Don’t expect me to draw another one like this because this is the only time I can draw this moe drawing thing and if you want me to redo it like do it by yourself but it should be faithful to the ishinomori designs,and if you want to make another one like that don’t bother iam not doing it again
ridertanshowaishinomori.jpg

Last edited: