Owner of the "Queen" Memory
- Which Decade? And if you do, you'd better convince a friend or your significant other to cosplay as Narutaki. ^_^

And I think that Emperor (Empress?) Kiva-Tan or Saga-Tan might be more your style, but that's just IMHO.

That first decade=tan. The really adorable one with all the other versions. And hmm LT should be Narutaki LOL

I would love to design a Empress Kiva-tan!

All Decade's Fault
I think I mentioned I only like Kazuu's Rider-Tans. The other designs aren't as appealing to me. Matter of personal taste.

These pictures are pretty cool. I'd respond to every comment, but I can't, since it'd be too long.

Knight IXA, I understand you, sort of. But it's not really necessary or smart to come into a thread that has things you don't like.

The word "hot" is very causal, so much that each person has a different idea of what's "hot".

As for me, don't worry. I'm a fan of these Rider-tans. They're look interesting, and plus, creative in some ways.

And to contribute to this thread, here's a picture I found online. Don't know who's the artist, or where it comes from. But I know it's a female version of Kiva. Got to warn you all, though, it may not be safe for work.

[Hide]
0381f631bd4070849fd6d0a45a786dcc.jpg
[/hide]