The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Easier for me. I just start a bunch of shows then hold them off for a while. Piece of cake.

Oh and I forgot Gaoranger. Ive downloaded it all, but only watched up to around 35.

Omg.. how can you people watch so much at once?
I honestly can't watch more than one drama at a time. I like to focus on one show at a time...it definitely helps you finish more shows. All the shows I put on my list, though, were ones that I've finished downloading but haven't started yet.

Red Falcon
Omg.. how can you people watch so much at once?

Easy ... just assign some episodes of a drama to certain days of the week For example, you watched Hana Kimi only on Wednesday so Wednesday is Hana Kimi Day ... i think you get what i mean :)

the baddest *****
I used to do that with Toku, like Sunday was Toku day and certain days was certain drama days.

But that was when I actually had personal time. Now, I don't anymore.

Kagayaki Power
hmm i just watch eps as they come out.. and if not..then i have huge marathons of watching stuff non-stop until i'm either done or caught up :3

toku:
KR kiva
goongers
abarangers
tomica rescue force
keitai sousakan 7

dramas:
zettai kareshi
kimi to ita mirai no tame ni ~ I'll be back
ningen shikkaku (if i can ever get the last disc to work... i can finish the damn thing ><)

anime:
none o_O wow

u know..my list is kinda short ^^;;

I'm a Web Designer at an online store that sells dog supplies such as beds, collars, cage, leashes, DNA kits and many more. As a designer, I am into drawings that are cool like Gundam, Digimon, Cowboy Bebop, I also enjoy watching their shows. :)

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Not a whole lot these days. I would have to say:

-The Goldbergs
-The Good Place
-Kamen Rider Ryuki
-Kamen Rider Blade
-Reverie (I keep forgetting to watch it, though.)

I am looking forward to that Charmed reboot, the Sabrina reboot & Manifest, though. Interested in seeing how those come together.

Thought I'd try to bring this back, instead of the other "what are you watching now" thread, you basically just list the shows you're actively following. It's a good way to keep track of stuff. Anywho, for me:

Anime -
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Lelouch of the Rebellion Code Geass R2
Gintama
Macross Frontier
BLEACH
D.Gray-Man
xxxHolic Kei

Tokusatsu -
Cellphone Investigation 7
Tomica Hero Rescue Force
Engine Sentai Go-Onge
its good way to keep track of stuffs Kirk Oklahoma City Thunder Hoodie

J-Drama -
Zettai Kareshi
ROOKIES
Last Friends
Ohh ! i see in their thread is really informational.