is Mayor of Farmville
s0ylhh.png

As a Shadow monster traps Hikari and Kagura inside a dollhouse, Akira notices something troubling from Right...​

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
That was a pretty great episode. That bad dream of Kagura was really heart breaking :/ poor Kagura...

Kotatsu on the train hahaha!

Dollhouse Shadow was pretty nifty and I LOVED to see the ToQOh suit in the house! That was a pretty fun trick we're sure not to see again soon.

I was surprised Nero and Mork actually showed up. I thought they were goners since they didn't show up last episode. I think Nero is kinda out of his depth now... and Mork figured something out... is Zed just Right's dark side? Are they two half of the same person???

I was surprised Nero and Mork actually showed up. I thought they were goners since they didn't show up last episode. I think Nero is kinda out of his depth now... and Mork figured something out... is Zed just Right's dark side? Are they two half of the same person???
I figured they'd be back. There's still too much time left, I think, to have him be a villain on his own unless they wanted to drastically change his personality somewhat, so I think this was the better call there. They could have made it less ambiguous since they already did that once with Schwartz, but Zed is like a child somewhat himself so the "adults" being there work for his personality better, as they did in this episode.

As for what she figured out, my theory is
when he took over the town, he took some of Right's light and switched it with some of his dark by mistake. It might explain how Right ended up on a Shadow Line train alllll the way back in the beginning, since he had some darkness in him like the rest of the kids on it, while the rest of the ToQGers were on the Rainbow Line or wherever.

Anyway, episode was decent. I think Kagura's role could have been greater, she's so far been I think the weakest of the ToQGers (not counting Akira, but I feel like they've kept him more distant purposely for his betrayal arc, which does bring context to the distance - and this episode opened with him hanging out in their train, so I'd say something's changed there) as far as focus, but it was still an overall good episode.

Shining~
I just realized there's no thread for episode 44 :sweat:

Not sure if it should be made now that episode 45 is airing. Maybe a mod can just edit this thread's title into "43-44" lol

Anyway, I seriously want to know how did Right manage to get out of all those ropes and sneak aboard in 44 :eyebrow:

And looks like we have a hint for why Right was separated from everyone else - he got himself out of the hand-holding group and dive right (lol) into the darkness.

I just realized there's no thread for episode 44 :sweat:

Not sure if it should be made now that episode 45 is airing. Maybe a mod can just edit this thread's title into "43-44" lol
You've probably missed the boat (train?) on ep. 44 now but in general if you want to talk about an episode and there isn't already a specific thread (check with the search if you are in any doubt) then just create one.

ToQ 43:

- I thought Subarugahama was a small town. It looks like a suburb of a large town.

- Kagura is 10? I didn't know she was that old.

- The Kuros think they're in Fiddler on the Roof.

- Couldn't they just drive their train to the spot of the fire instead of running on foot?

- I never thought I'd see a mecha fight filmed inside a house.

- No end credits?