toq%2B41%2B29.jpg

The Shadow Line infighting comes to a breaking point, Grita returns amidst much sacrifice, Zed gets an upgraded form, Subarugahama/Pleiades' Shore is once again consumed by darkness, Akira gets a group hug from the other ToQgers, a new version of the transformation footage is shown, the ToQgers run through all of their mecha combinations in order to fight an army of Darkliner Robos while the theme tune plays in its entirety (for the first time in the show?), and the Rainbow Line has a fancy dress Christmas party.

tldr, this was a busy episode :sweat:​

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Daaang... things are moving along fast... and Zed got tired of his generals (maybe we'll be introduced to the King and Queen chess piece Overseers to fill out the villains' rank?)

I wonder what will happen to Grita... she's got nowhere to go now, and no one to turned to :/ I'd like to see her join the Rainbow Line. Tokkyu Nanago!

After all, we're still missing an Indigo Ranger in our rainbow :p

Captain
Ah man that was great, even got to watch it on Christmas morning too cause TV-Nihon released it a little early XD

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
This show is way too good than it had any right to be if you were to judge it from the first few episodes alone. Really surprising how engaging its gotten over time!

Some kind of Beast mode
Wow. Gotta admit, I saw Christmas outfits and was a about to pass with no hesitation. But I said what the heck, try to enjoy the obligatory Christmas ep for once. Did not expect it to be as good as it was. They didn't hit the festivities until the end.

Shining~
The part where Zed is seeing the tree base and closing his eyes, seems almost as if he's trying to IMAGINE something.

Daaang... things are moving along fast... and Zed got tired of his generals (maybe we'll be introduced to the King and Queen chess piece Overseers to fill out the villains' rank?)

I wonder what will happen to Grita... she's got nowhere to go now, and no one to turned to :/ I'd like to see her join the Rainbow Line. Tokkyu Nanago!

After all, we're still missing an Indigo Ranger in our rainbow :p

I don't think Mork and Nero are dead, we only see Zed slashing them, but we don't see their death.

As for Gritta, yeah, Rainbow Line is pretty much the only place she can go to now.

I just got caught up throught this episode.

I kinda love how this show's idea of a Christmas episode is to kill off two very complex characters in the most heart breakinly tragic way possible.

ToQ 41:

- I notice that Zett has those red "Ishinomori" tear marks on his face.

- What is Mio whispering to Akira during the Train Corner?