Lurker
Can't tell you I never watched it. I knew I was going to hate it from the start so I never bothered watching it and from what I heard I was right to not give it a minute of my time.

ToQgers was far from being a bad Sentai. While it had a slow start, it picked up in a big way. Since them turning out to be children in the bodies of adults was not a surprise, it's what they did with it that I loved. As for the Shadow Line, there was more infighting in that group to where they would have destroyed themselves.

How would you know that it's bad if you didn't watch it? lol.

I didn't see a lot of episodes, but that finale was pretty good as a standalone episode (but it's probably because I'm good at reading between the lines).

Blade Adept
If people want to unequivocally declare that a show is bad, they should at least have some kind of decent grasp of the show to articulate proper reasons as to why they think it's bad. I'm not even a fan of TOQger (I only watched a small handful of episodes), and I'm annoyed whenever I see this. Maybe the show just isn't for you, just as Kyoryuger quickly turned me off. Don't conflate that with "b-b-but, it must be a bad show!"

Interesting finale. Obviously, a considerable chunk of the context is either muddy or lost on me as I've not watched most of the show, but I'm certainly going to remember Z/Zett(?) as being a distinctively atypical kind of Sentai main/final antagonist. I wasn't expecting Toei to be okay with having such prominence on a main villain to be in any way written to be this sympathetic, but here we go.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Toqger was the best Sentai in years.
Yes, thematically it was very weak and Mech were just pathetic, but there were just SO MANY good things about Toqger. They never stopped to surprise and amuse me. Villains were like the best IN YEARS, Z was just a treat and was one of the most interesting bad guys in all of Sentai, characters were constantly changing and developing over the course of the show, actual plot had some pretty good twists, which I think I haven't seen in Sentai for a while. Toqger had its issues, but I'm quite satisfied with this year's sentai, especially after Kyuryuger.

I don't want to offend anyone, but only arrogant people can call it "the worst Sentai ever". It's, without doubt, among better ones.
Too bad, it's probably gonna be underrated because some people didn't bother to watch past first 10 episodes.

Lurker
Never said it was the worst Sentai I just said it was bad. I don't have a Sentai that I would call the worst. I have one that I would call the most overrated: Jetman but I would never call any Sentai the worst Sentai especially since I haven't seen all the series. Listen I myself was really just turned off by the suits, the train theme (I don't really care for vehicle based sentai), and Greta basically those three things things just turned me off enough to call it a bad sentai and those are very superficial reasons to not like a series I know but its just how I feel.

is Mayor of Farmville
Iono, bro. I think you wrote it off too soon.

Dive in and give it a shot. Your opinion might change once you get to see for yourself instead of relying on others' impressions. Savvy?