In Justice, We Trust!
Zed is an interesting character for sure, I think he's up there with Enter and Basco as among the best villain characters we've seen in awhile.

I think the only thing I can really complain about this episode was how unrealistic it was that the four ToQgers all found jobs/regular lives in practically no time at all.

Let's Morphin
I was hoping Gritta would have a few episodes being on her own. I do love where her storyline is going.

Cho Toq-Oh has the G12 finisher. :eyebrow: Huh, this is Go-Onger with trains.

G12 was already 1/4th train

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I was hoping Gritta would have a few episodes being on her own. I do love where her storyline is going.

It kind of annoys me that this is the third year in the row where a "love" story is used as a major motivating factor in the villain plot? (Go-Busters's was less obvious, but Enter claimed to love Escape, and used the phrase "lovers' suicide" in reference to himself and Hiromu. It was at least part of the reason for his actions)

Cho Toq-Oh has the G12 finisher. :eyebrow: Huh, this is Go-Onger with trains.
An 8 train combination in just 12 episodes. We need to keep up this ratio of 3 trains every 4 episodes so that episode 40 can have a 30 train pile-up!
I think the only thing I can really complain about this episode was how unrealistic it was that the four ToQgers all found jobs/regular lives in practically no time at all.
The monster said he'd hypnotized the entire town, so the ToQgers could just turn up and everyone would think they were legit working there without questioning who the stranger on the next desk was.

shinkenchange!starninger!
Zed is a very dangerous person, trust me at some point he will snap.

He might end up being one of my favorit villains from the last five years, if he continues down this part of being incredible sinister.

i agree, i mean there's no telling what he's capable off, he's evil for a reason. he needs darkness to live, it makes him evil.

What a great debut of Cho ToQ-oh!

I like Zed's personality and his admiration to shining and sparkling things :laugh:
In my opinion, he might transform into a toqger in the near future.regardless if he's battles with or against the heroes.

ToQ 12:

- One moment people run away from the Shadow monsters, but Gritta can just sit inside a train with only a kid noticing? What is she, the empress with no clothes?

- The ToQ Transfers would be more interesting if they could use the Support Resshas to get new costumes rather than swapping each others' main Resshas. But I suppose it's cheaper this way than making new suits.

- Even kid Kagura has crooked teeth!

- How come Right is the only one who kept his clothes from when he was a kid, and the others have altered versions?

- I like the buildup to the Cho ToQoh combination. Even that fakeout in the last episode where you thought they would do it but ended up being just a joint finisher.

- Kids deeming flogging as punishment? :O_O:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
- The ToQ Transfers would be more interesting if they could use the Support Resshas to get new costumes rather than swapping each others' main Resshas. But I suppose it's cheaper this way than making new suits.

I know right? It would be so cool to see them get new weapons that way! :shakefist