HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
1394857252991.jpg

Tokatti, Mio, Hikari, and Kagura can no longer see the Ressha and are seemingly devoid of their Imagination. Right tries to get through to them, but Lamp Shadow reveals to him that Zett has hypnotized all of them to forget their time on the Rainbow Line. Right must figure out how to get them back to normal, while also dealing with new memories of their childhood home.

TlJCZ13.jpg

"Useless" we said.
"Worst character in ToQger." we said.
It was only a matter of time before she snapped.
[HIDE]
Best part of the episode was this though. Remember how people wondered what happened to the world running on Enetron after Go-Busters ended.?
PSSnKXS.jpg
Look at the screens.[/HIDE]

Best episode of ToQger yet.

Quirky villain? Check. Lamp Shadow was hilarious explaining what he did to Imagination to Right.

Awesome action? Yep. The team battle when the rest of the ToQger's finally came to Right's aid gave me goosebumps. So awesome. And ChoTokyuOh wasn't bad - I actually thought the fight was pretty sweet and the all-train finisher was cool.

Good story? Uh huh. Loved the main plot of Right trying to get his now "grown-up" friends to remember the rainbow line, with them failing to do so. Nice to see what they would be doing as well. Also really enjoyed seeing what Zett was up to. Laughed when he kissed Grita, that looked pretty awkward. :laugh: Regardless, the plot with Grita and Schwarz is definitely picking up.

The theme of sticking to your friends is strong here, I loved how even when they are split up, the bonds they made when they were young are so strong that they'll acknowledge a simple promise.

I love the cast, and I love this show. Next week, GoGoV, I mean Fire Ressha.

Lurker
8v8mqC4.jpg

Oh show you've got to be kidding me.. must this happen? U sure?​

further episodes,

Gritta rebels → Z angry → Gritta Nearly dead → Schwart sacrifices himself → Gritta Berserk → Gritta taken the throne (with slim-body-mode she has)

andd the super fusion has to be like that
beside the wild-imagination of Right, it was cool to see the finisher
not bad for the semi-cluster building robo :thumbs:

this memories of secretly-base-childhood was amazing (from kids perspective)

8v8mqC4.jpg

Oh show you've got to be kidding me.. must this happen? U sure?​

There goes the Zedd/Right ship.

My interest in this show has greatly increased with these past few episodes, the plot seems like it's actually going somewhere now. I can definitely see Gritta snapping and becoming the Queen, while he have Zed joining the ToQGers and trying to convince her to let go of the darkness. Or they could once again just be trying to throw us a curve ball, which I actually think is more likely.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah this was interesting. Definately a step in the right direction. I'm still not sure I 'get' Zed yet as a villain. Nice team fight too. Super ToQ-Oh is a lot cooler as a suit than the other two. Toy still looks like crap.

I feel like they could have waited for next episode before the whole Grita situation, couldn't she have been wandering for a while? It was kinda hilarious to see her in the train with people.

Kuuguitar
Zed really isn't much of a villain, even if he is a pretty interesting character.

He just does things for his shining.

Zed really isn't much of a villain, even if he is a pretty interesting character.

I don't know. His intent may not seem very villainous, but this episode he did essentially want to brainwash everyone except Right and then kill Right, all to see if Right still "shines" when he's in despair and dying.

Zed is a very dangerous person, trust me at some point he will snap.

He might end up being one of my favorit villains from the last five years, if he continues down this part of being incredible sinister.

I love it when this show does the in-scene recreations of the stock footage roll call. Always makes me giggle. Between that and the way Kagura hides behind Right as the monster explodes and grows, it makes me think of Akibaranger's roll calls - and that's always a good thing.

I kinda like it that Zed doesn't really care about the whole engulfing the world in darkness idea. If he doesn't care about it then it partially excuses the way he's in all likelyhood going to spend 30+ episodes sucking at it like the villains in every other Sentai. Then it might be a bit more believable when he finally gets serious and becomes way more competent in the final few episodes.