Resident Evil Masterpiece Theater, Resident Evil 4 characters looking adorable

Ariel's Bestfriend
I grew up watching World Masterpiece Theater as a kid and some of my Favorites are Sarah A little Princess, Pollyanna, Romeo Motegenari, Remi, Swiss family Robinson and many more. They are awesome... I also played Resident evil 4 back in 2005 so this is double the nostalgia.

I got this
LOL, I never thought I'd see Leon and Ashley in anime form, but here we are with the Resident Evil Masterpiece Theater. It's definitely a unique approach to promote the Resident Evil 4 remake, and I can't help but find the cute anime versions of the characters endearing. couldn't help but laugh at the summary of the Masterpiece Theater episodes. It's like a cute version of the game's plot, and I can imagine the frustration players would feel if that actually happened in-game. I did a lot on the demo. The Ganados with pitchforks killed me a lot.

If there is an episode 4, Ada Wong better make an appearance. I mean she is Leon's Love interest and not Ashley. Ashley is just a mission for him, he got paid to rescue her.

Ace of Spirits
aww they look so cute, especially when they die and go to heaven. This is marketing gold. 🤣

The Resident Evil Masterpiece Theater is a fantastic addition to the franchise's marketing strategy, and it's great to see Leon and Ashley in a different light. I'm looking forward to seeing what other surprises the game has in store for us, and I'm hoping to see more creative approaches to promoting the franchise in the future. The Puppet ads from the Resident Evil 4 remakes are also hilarious.

Pio

This is great, and Capcom's marketing division need to get paid more. Man, the Golden Age of Capcom is back. I truly appreciate how they have taken what they learnt from RE 6 and are now paying attention to their audience.
Capcom, keep surprising us.The Masterpiece Theater ad is a fun way to promote the game and pre-conditioning us from the gore. I just played the game and Leon died in many brutal ways.

Resident evil 8 marketing is cool too, They make Lady Dimitrescu, heisenberg, Murrough and Mother Miranda into cute puppets.

Ada Finally Waited!
I just finished Resident evil 4 remake and it is better than original. In the original Ashley is so annoying but here her personality change makes you actually want to rescue her.