Resident Evil: Death Island Jill Valentine finally Meets Leon Kennedy

How I wish Jill have a consistent face. She have Julia Voth's face In Resident evil remake, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 5. Shave Amra's face in Revelations and Operation Raccoon city. Now in Re3 remake and this movie she have Sasha's face. The constant change of face make it felt like Jill is having Plastic Surgery. I hope Sasha is the last no model change.
I think we can still expect more changes as they are still trying to revive the character and may not stop anytime as with this they are experimenting and till now it's paying.

How I wish Jill have a consistent face. She have Julia Voth's face In Resident evil remake, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 5. Shave Amra's face in Revelations and Operation Raccoon city. Now in Re3 remake and this movie she have Sasha's face. The constant change of face make it felt like Jill is having Plastic Surgery. I hope Sasha is the last no model change.
Julia Voth was my favorite Jill Valentine too but she became too expensive for Capcom because she became a Hollywood actress.

I am thrilled to hear about this new animated CGI film called Resident Evil: Death Island. It is exciting to finally see the fan-favorite characters Jill Valentine and Leon Kennedy interact in a canonical setting.

Ol Da Foxeee Laydeez lurve mah Aksent!
Ay dios mio, fans have been craving to see Jill in some new media and finally, their prayers have been answered. And let me tell you, it's not just any media, it's a sequel to Resident Vendetta and takes place after Resident Evil 5 and 6 but before Resident Evil 7. The chica has been out of the game for a hot minute, but she's back and ready to work with the legendary Leon Scott Kennedy to solve some serious mystery. These two have never had a canonical onscreen encounter, but that's all about to change. With Jill looking as fine as ever and a new virus wreaking havoc, this is sure to be one caliente movie.

I am the Omega
Yo, bro, I gotta know more about this new virus in Resident Evil: Death Island. Apparently, it's not your traditional zombie virus, it turns people into flesh-eating creatures with slits on their mouths. That's wild, man! I mean, we've seen some crazy stuff in the Resident Evil universe, but this takes the cake. I can't wait to see how the BSSA and Jill Valentine handle this new threat. But one thing's for sure, this ain't gonna be like any other outbreak. It's gonna be a total sh**show and I'm here for it. I just hope we get to see some sick action scenes and lots of gore, ya know what I mean?

I am intrigued by the fact that the movie will feature Jill's Sasha Zotova Model from RE3 remake, I thought the movie will take place between Resident Evil 3 and Resident Evil 5. However, I am glad to hear that the movie is a sequel to Resident Vendetta. So we have an older Jill she just stopped aging because of the Virus.

I gotta know more about this mysterious woman in Resident Evil: Death Island. She's the one who interrupted Leon's mission to rescue Dr. Antonio Taylor, and I'm dying to know what her deal is. Is she a friend or foe? What's her role in the story? I hope this movie gives us some answers, or I'm gonna be one unhappy guy. You know how it is, it's all about the details. We need to know what's going on with this woman, or the whole thing falls apart.

дейве
Ada is Leon's love interest in Resident evil 2,4 and 6.