Resident Evil 4 remake: first look at Ada Wong, Luis Serra and Ashley

Hello Strangah!
It sounds that Capcom is in the midst of their second golden era, as seen by their string of masterworks. What will they remake next, I wonder? Code Veronica or Resident Evil 5?.E l Gigante has a more scarier appearance than the original and resembles a troll more than anything. I support the remake and wonder what the other creatures might look like. I hope we can take home the dog in the ending.

Ada Finally Waited!
Leon and Ada are my favorite ship in the franchise. First their love for each other is canon and the sexual tension between them is impeccable.

Protector of the Ocean
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire clip. Although I had some reservations, it seems that new version of RE4 will have significantly improved atmosphere and storytelling. Ada Wong's voice actress from the Re2 remake appears to have been replaced. Ada sounded different.

This is the real Resident Evil and not the crap they are forcing in Netflix.

Fluxactive Complete
I enjoy what I've seen so far; the remake seems to be faithful to the original while incorporating tons of extras. I'm thrilled that this remake seems to be mostly faithful to the original, with less garish action and more dread. I'm delighted to say that they kept some of the nostalgic elements from the beginning, but it's intriguing how they also included something fresh. Salazars' and Luis' role models are both excellent.

TJN

The Ganados behave like the werewolves of Resident Evil village, I think they recycled some assets to save money. Capcom decided to remake Re4 over Code Veronica because Resident Evil 8 is more similar to Re4 when it comes to assets.

Turbo power! Ha!
Sad That Ashley changes voice actress. Sandy Cheeks is my favorite Spongebob character and its a shame that she doesn't share the same voice actress anymore.

I remember the OG Resident evil 4 back then. My friends who are not even fans of Resident evil played it too. So that is the legacy the OG had. Lets see if this remake can live up to its mark.

The concept of Los Illuminados manipulating the villagers to take the "Vaccine" and infecting them to become slaves to Osmund Saddler intrigued me the first time I played Resident Evil 4. It's an interesting twist on the traditional zombie apocalypse story to replace Zombies with something else. What I like best about the Ganados is their agility and ability to use weapons, making them more of a challenge than the typical slow-moving zombie. I also appreciate the effort made to diversify the Ganados by introducing 15 new villagers and providing them with darker lighting and clothing changes.