Prism Flash!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-naK61g59M[/ame]

Help wanted. Does anybody know the name/purpose of the ability seen during 0:34 of the video (those blinking lights)? Clip taken from RX ep 27 during RX vs Shadowmoon.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I will have to do a bit of digging but all I know is that he controls AcroBatter with "RX's Telepathy" (the bike also uses this to home in on his location.) I'm guessing that since his antennae and the â€Psycho-Indicator" (the round jewel on his head) are blinking, they're having some kind of telepathic thing going on (I'm just guessing, but when Rider 1, 2 & V3 did the telepathy thing they'd focus on their antennae and the O-Signal usually.) I'll have to see if I ever come across any proper names for it.

Prism Flash!
I will have to do a bit of digging but all I know is that he controls AcroBatter with "RX's Telepathy" (the bike also uses this to home in on his location.) I'm guessing that since his antennae and the â€Psycho-Indicator" (the round jewel on his head) are blinking, they're having some kind of telepathic thing going on (I'm just guessing, but when Rider 1, 2 & V3 did the telepathy thing they'd focus on their antennae and the O-Signal usually.) I'll have to see if I ever come across any proper names for it.

Thank you Iga!