Lurker
Hi everyone! I'm currently writing a new GARO fanfic, one that will be very episodic. The story features an entirely new cast of characters never seen in any show before with the exception of Zaruba and possibly one other character. Please DM me or respond to this thread if you are interested and I'll provide character descriptions via DM. The first episode will be finished soon so let me know! Also just as a heads-up, this is nothing more than what it is. I'm writing for free and not expecting/planning on/trying to profit from this since this is, of course, based on the pre-existing GARO franchise. As such, I won't be offering money, but merely the chance to have your artwork featured as part of my story. Again, this is all for fun!

Lurker
And also, forgot to mention, if anyone's good with photoshop, I need a logo for the series too. Again, reply here or DM me for details! Thanks!

Why don’t you want to share a link for results of your work? I like to read such essays. I’m a custom writer but I write on different topics mostly connected to education. So if you need to do your assignments just let me know

Why don’t you want to share a link for results of your work? I like to read such essays. I’m a custom writer but I write on different topics mostly connected to education. So if you need to do your assignments just let me know

By the way, there are a lot of nice GARO fanfics at fanfiction.net. I use this source for inspiration)