Nassuman LIVES!
I've been meaning to have the character Nassuman drawn for a while now, but my own skills are not that good and I lack the equipment to do it well. If anyone is interested please continue reading:

I'm looking for a mix of kamen rider and metal hero aesthetics with a similarity to the edited pulseman sprite, pictured below. His primary color is purple armor and neon green highlights over a black jumpsuit.

I hope to use any images resulting from this in both my avatar and signature.

nassuman.png

Here are some ideas I came up with. If you like what you see just let me know what poses you'd want him in. I can make some final touches on the design after your input[hide]
nassuman1_zpsd395556a.jpg
nassuman_zpse50f852c.jpg
[/hide]

Nassuman LIVES!
Here are some ideas I came up with. If you like what you see just let me know what poses you'd want him in. I can make some final touches on the design after your input[hide]
nassuman1_zpsd395556a.jpg
nassuman_zpse50f852c.jpg
[/hide]
It's PERFECT! Except the mouth...just leave that out and we'll be in business! I'd love a dynamic pose of him throwing a green energy charged punch and another showa-esque pose.

Here's the fist one with different color versions. I wanted to add a cool punch energy effect but I'm really bad with effects :( I have the sketch done for the pose picture and will get to inking it and coloring it as soon as I can. You can download a higher quality version on my deviantart. http://chasif.deviantart.com [HIDE]nassumanpunch_zps03cd0664.jpg[/HIDE]

Here's the finished pose picture. Downloads available at my deviantart. [hide]nassumanpose1_zpsb99ba43c.jpg[/hide]