e63229060a209aa3e2499c7270892cc7

Was anyone else annoyed by this ?
Most sidequests are repetitive and seem to be centered around kill this collect that ad infinitum with very little variation. The worst ones were definitely those that required you to find certain objects in designated areas - my eyes almost started bleeding trying to find those damn frogs. Granted the rewards are good but it starts to get really boring after a while.

Last edited:
I guess when you really break it down they are all a little bit repetitive in some ways. I am usually entertained enough to follow suit though and complete them. Some can get a little strenuous though I agree.

I think it does get boring. I don't see the reason behind people playing it for hours. I mean who is going to waste that much time. I'd say those who are into side quest get bored eventually. And that's the time to switch to another game. FF seems to be stuck on this pattern.

I think they may have intended for us to only do a few sidequests per area, but if you're completionist or just grinding it quickly gets painful.
"Hunt" quests were also annoying on release since you were only able to select one of them at a time, but that's been patched I believe.
Either way that's some bad design as far as I'm concerned and I hope they've learnt their lesson for FF XVI.