Remembering the Good things about Masked Rider

Allio

DAIMON PAWNCH
Remember the episode where Dex lost his sanity to the power of his belt? Remember how it turned him into that monster and made him kill that earth chick that he got pregnant?

hqdefault.jpg

That was a good episode

FreedomR8G6B1

Again...Saban might as well as used "Shin" just to make the insult complete.

Shin + ZO + J = Masked Rider Super Green...it's that simple...it's not rocket science instead of putting Black RX everywhere.

...btw...

When Dex realizes the full potential of the crystal...

Kr_black.jpg

"WARRIOR OF THE BLACK SUN...MASKED RIDER SUPER BLACK!!!":buttrock:

PS: ...realistically speaking...Wendee Lee as Magno and Jason Narvy as Combat Chopper...if anything.

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Remember the episode where Dex lost his sanity to the power of his belt? Remember how it turned him into that monster and made him kill that earth chick that he got pregnant?

hqdefault.jpg

That was a good episode

That really wasn't an episode, right?

SamuraiEchidna

I'll never forget that episode where Dex joined a street gang and defeated their monster leader after they killed a bunch of people in a drive by shooting.

When I was a kid I liked it.

Now, I wish I never laid eyes on it.

Same here. Although, maybe it was the same appeal that got me interested in the genuine Kamen Rider franchise. If an adaption can get you interested in the original show, then in my opinion, it has done something right.

chronoxiong

Digital Artist
I don't remember much of this show except for the first episode, him becoming Super Blue and Super Gold. And that's it. I hate Ferbus.

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
I was very little so I liked it. lol

Plus coming off of PR, if someone transformed by dawning a super powered suit I was in it for the long haul. Idk how, but even before re-watches I still remember the first episode of VR Troopers.

FreedomR8G6B1

I was very little so I liked it. lol

Plus coming off of PR, if someone transformed by dawning a super powered suit I was in it for the long haul. Idk how, but even before re-watches I still remember the first episode of VR Troopers.

The things that stands out with VRT...

The 3 Episode Pilot
Defending Dark Heart Saga
Debut of Uchu Keiji "Ryan"
Katlin Fan Service Moments (which caused the who is "cuter"...Kimberley or Katlin...ironically, Sarah Brown and AJJ were roommates at one point)
Jeb eating or harassing the Rooneys...and sounding like Jack Nicholson.
Red Python
VR Katlin Double Team

FreedomR8G6B1

Of course I remember that. Lol...I thought this thread was talking about his actual series which I don't remember much now. That's a good thing though.

I can't forget the series for one primary reason. How can you mess up decades of the Showa Era in one try?!!! How is it even possible?!

Saban has done more damage than Decade ever could...

Herman the Tosser

I remember at the time seeing the "Masked Rider Warriors" and just wondering "Where the hell did this lot come from. It wasn't until many years later I found out about Kamen Rider and those guys all being the predecessors of the main guy I'd been watching all series.

I remmeber the Power Rangers multi-parter, and found it weird that the Rangers were never acknowledged in Masked Rider and vice versa.

Come to think of it, was Dex ever seen during "Countdown to Destruction"? There were other Ranger allies like Trey of Triforia, the Aquitar Rangers, and Blue Senturion, yet the Masked Rider was nowhere. Dex Stewart is a dick.

90210Girl

Class of 2005
The things that stands out with VRT...

The 3 Episode Pilot
Defending Dark Heart Saga
Debut of Uchu Keiji "Ryan"
Katlin Fan Service Moments (which caused the who is "cuter"...Kimberley or Katlin...ironically, Sarah Brown and AJJ were roommates at one point)
Jeb eating or harassing the Rooneys...and sounding like Jack Nicholson.
Red Python
VR Katlin Double Team

Freedom it was 2 episodes. Come on now. :laugh:

mbozzo

I remember the episode in which Ten come to the aid of his old teacher, Dex in fighting Dregon and Xaviax. It wasn't an episode of Masked Rider even though R. J. Roberts has a brief cameo and was wearing his Masked Rider, Masked Rider Super Gold and Masked Rider Super Blue costume though out that episode. It was the third episode of a Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 5 episodes arc. No wonder, I like that episode. :thumbs: :laugh:

FreedomR8G6B1

I remember the episode in which Ten come to the aid of his old teacher, Dex in fighting Dregon and Xaviax. It wasn't an episode of Masked Rider even though R. J. Roberts has a brief cameo and was wearing his Masked Rider, Masked Rider Super Gold and Masked Rider Super Blue costume though out that episode. It was the third episode of a Kamen Rider Dragon Knight 5 episodes arc. No wonder, I like that episode. :thumbs: :laugh:

...not to mention this episode was excellent...:buttrock:

[hide]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4AQszkIliU"]Masked Rider Duo vs the Coin Dopoid - YouTube[/ame]
:loltongue:
[/hide]

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?