The original anime (which was split into Chaotic Century and Guardian Force) was my favorite. I also loved Zero.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Zoids? It's one of my favorite anime series of all time!
The first two seasons was my favorite: Chotic and Guardian Force.

If I haven't told you before, I'n once a Zoids model kit collector before I switched to toku stuffs.

Peek a Boo!
I am a big fan of Chaotic Century. Blade Liger is still one of my favorite Zoid in the franchise along with Command Wolf.

Lurker
Man I love zoids, I remember I use to buy the model kits at my local chinatown at the time,sadly I give them away and here is whats left of my collection.

dsc03062m.jpg

As far as characters goes in the anime series I prefer Van over bit cloud,van has really progress throw the 1st and 2nd seasons and the Blade Liger is just awesome with the upgrade,bit cloud is just a clown but I have to admit his skill improve over time in the series and the Zero Liger is just awesome.:buttrock:

PARTY HARD
Zoids was one of the pivotal points of my anime life (not that I'm a full blown Otaku...okay, maybe I am an Otaku). It's what got me into collecting. But despite every model kit out there, all I want is...

ViewImage.aspx

3240234757_a89464926e.jpg
and for some reason...
Murasame+Liger.jpg

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I am a big fan of Chaotic Century. Blade Liger is still one of my favorite Zoid in the franchise along with Command Wolf.
Same here. But sadly, I didn't own one. :(

俺はドラスデイックの男
For some reason if only Fuzors needs development by the writer. Most I like is Zoids/Zero was the best even my favorite gal Rinon. Genesis is alright more of SRW tamashii vibe.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
For some reason if only Fuzors needs development by the writer. Most I like is Zoids/Zero was the best even my favorite gal Rinon. Genesis is alright more of SRW tamashii vibe.
Well, Fuzors have good designed Zoids. But the plot is meh...

優しさの大人少女
both first until Genesis were finished watch them all it was during 2005. did also played in the game too in Xbox 360. ^.^