The new Tendou Souji
The end of Yu-Gi-Oh! for me was the end of GX. It was done for me then and it ended well.

You liked the end of GX? :sly:
Judai dueling Yugi for no reason and then it not even finishing (though it was confirmed by Janime that Yugi won) and Judai appearing in some random desert.

At least Duel Monsters had closure.

It's over 8,000!
You liked the end of GX? :sly:
Judai dueling Yugi for no reason and then it not even finishing (though it was confirmed by Janime that Yugi won) and Judai appearing in some random desert.

At least Duel Monsters had closure.

I understood the end. I followed the series to its end when it aired. Janime doesn't have to tell you how it ends. It's obvious.

Did you even watch it? :sly:

In Justice, We Trust!
I don't hate it, but Beyblade did nothing on me either.

It tended to...over exaggerate things to some degrees. I find it hard to believe that a god damned child's spinning top could have the power to level buildings and other structures...

I also highly suggest that people give 5ds a chance.

The new Tendou Souji
I understood the end. I followed the series to its end when it aired. Janime doesn't have to tell you how it ends. It's obvious.

Did you even watch it? :sly:

I didn't use Janime to tell me how it ended, I used Janime to tell me who won
'cause they left it so damn ambiguous, (though it should've been pretty damn obvious Judai lost since he suicided his hero monster into Osiris.)

I understand they had to cut the season short ('cause according to Chronos' seiyuu, ratings were falling) but what I watched didn't even count as a finale and more like a rush job.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Loved YuGiOh, haven't really paid attention to it much though, it hasn't really captivated me like it originally did. Unlike Pokemon and KR.

It's over 8,000!
I didn't use Janime to tell me how it ended, I used Janime to tell me who won
'cause they left it so damn ambiguous, (though it should've been pretty damn obvious Judai lost since he suicided his hero monster into Osiris.)
I understand they had to cut the season short ('cause according to Chronos' seiyuu, ratings were falling) but what I watched didn't even count as a finale and more like a rush job.

The end of the game tells you how the series ends. :sweat:

If you followed the second to last season and the last season, you saw that Judai lost what he needed the most. He lost his passion for dueling. It was what gave energy to everyone and it changed people. He enjoyed dueling, but he was forced to duel to save the lives of his friends and it was no longer fun for him.

The last season was not the best. People didn't like it compared to the season before which was incredible at the end. It was a bit rushed, but the last episode was good because it managed to show Judai's growth and the power that Yugi and Judai had to change people while having fun.

The second to last season is what locked in GX as my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series. I have a lot of love and respect for the original, but that season was amazing.

All in all, it was a good conclusion.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND BAKUGAN!

I keep watching it and watching it but I don't get it! How does this game work?!!! I love the Kamen Rider reference but I don't get it!! Yu-Gi-Oh was so much easier! I feel so old! T_T

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong

I keep watching it and watching it but I don't get it! How does this game work?!!! I love the Kamen Rider reference but I don't get it!! Yu-Gi-Oh was so much easier! I feel so old! T_T

You just activated my Trap Card! ACID HOLE! Now your Blue-Eyes is forfeit!

It's over 8,000!

You have to roll them and then what?

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Yeah dude. Beyblade was cool back in the day but i find it retarded. I remember watching an episode where a guy got jumped and bad guys beat him up with their beyblades. As for yugioh i dropped out after the season with elemental hero thingies. i liked that season but i dont know i grew out of it.