Man, I remember when I was about 10 yrs old, felt like Pokemon wasn't doin it for me at that time, and all of a sudden, Yugioh and Beyblade popped outta nowhere. Now lookin back at both series, I still enjoy Yugioh despite the "serious business" but Beyblade.... the **** was I thinkin?? :laugh:

Anyone here who used to be caught up in either of those crazes??

Raxbait: Hip
LOL
You should watch Metal Fight Beyblade then :p

Yeah, was a fan of both, still a fan of Beyblade, not so much yugioh anymore.

Mad Skillz
Is it odd that I still enjoy watching the new Beyblade and 5D's anime? :O

In Justice, We Trust!
I've been a fan of Yugioh ever since it came out in 99...been following the anime a great deal too.

To be honest, I never really got into Beyblade...and...to be frank...I hated the anime.

Chō Henshin!
I'm with Frank on this one, the Beyblade anime never really interested me. Neither did the entire franchise, for that matter.

Used to love Yugioh, though. Haven't really kept up with it much in recent years.

I haven't kept up with Metal Fight Beyblade since they stopped subbing the series. Now I have to stick with the dubs. Which is a bunch of, as Benkei would say, B-B-B-BULL!!

It's over 8,000!
The end of Yu-Gi-Oh! for me was the end of GX. It was done for me then and it ended well.

Is it odd that I still enjoy watching the new Beyblade and 5D's anime? :O

Oh not at all. :) In fact, even though I only watch 5Ds every now and then, I appreciate how they stick to the rules a lot more than the first series did. I mean, come on, in some of the battles against the big bosses in the first series, it goes from card game to full-blown shonen trope party! :laugh: