I dunno, I watched most of video game cartoons since CBS “Supercade” Block (i.e. Donkey Kong and Pac-Man) to the Animes based off of games…in addition, I have SMB Super Show on DVD…it made me pop the question…[please read the topic title]

PS: US Animation…not anime…we already know the anime will be better…*roll eyes back*

1. Captain N the Game Master…RELOAD/CONTINUE THIS DAMN SERIES…mainly because it made Megaman, Simon Belmont, Pit and other game characters look like dumbasses. Though I’ll admit that they made Link grow up a bit and made him stop saying “Excuse Me, Princess!” Add Samus Aran while you’re at it or Mr. Game-In-Watch or the Ice Climbers…NO POKEMON!!!

2. Super Mario Bros…CONTINUE THIS DAMN SERIES…I don’t give a damn if Super Show parodied Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Mad Max, etc. Or that Adventures of SMB3 took it even further. Or World made it even more kid friendly; if you have Toad and Yoshi in the same scene not to mention add other characters from the other Mario games, it will be satisfying. Hell, add the family from Doki Doki Panic if necessary.

3. Strider…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES…ever since Hiryu made his appearance in the VS Series they made him more badass. Perhaps place the series in an Adult Swim time slot to depict how corrupt Strider’s world actually is. In addition, just the way the villains are depicted in the game is a better reason to make this series; Grandmaster Meio, Hien, and the Kuniang (Ton Pooh and her two sisters, Nam and Sai) all badass.

4. The VS Series…MAKE THIS SERIES….WITH AN ASTERISK…I dunno. But I feel doing this type of cartoon would be a bit hilarious. I mean I read all the comic and I couldn’t stop laughing at it. For what its worth, this should be a “Doesn’t hurt to try” type cartoon series.

5. Earthworm Jim…CONTINUE THIS DAMN SERIES…I felt this series got shafted by Kids WB. Much of the stuff was pretty hilarious, the opening itself cracked me up.

6. Any Street Fighter character…MAKE THIS SERIES…okay, this is one reason why I hated USA Network Cartoon Express/Action Extreme Team so much. Ryu getting his ass kicked by “Arnold the Pig”…WTF!!! Also…IT’S STREET FIGHTER…NOT GI JOE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Following titles are acceptable…Street Fighter Destiny (Rose’s story)…Street Fighter Final Fight (Final Fight Story)…Street Fighter Special Forces…err…nevermind…but you get the idea.

7. Dark Stalkers…RELOAD THIS DAMN SERIES…after watching this series…I cringed enough times that even the anime couldn't cure me. Ask Fayt, he’s seen the series and we talk about the dumb crap that was pulled. However, the only good thing, they used Eikichi Yazawa’s “Troubled Man” theme. KEEP THAT AT LEAST.

8. Metal Slug…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES…for some reason, I honestly feel that this series could have a balance of comedy and action…IF…DONE…RIGHT. Put, a rogue Mars People with the Satellite and the Uzi wielding chimp and you have a series right there.

9. Ikari Warriors…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES…I guess I have a soft spot for SNK games because they seem slightly better doing storylines than Capcom, no offense. However, it’s nice to have Ralf and Clark being the main characters…but I can actually see the meat of the stories revolving around Leona and Whip, which could turn it into a bit of fan service, but these days…nothing is sacred.

10. Any Mortal Kombat Character…[See Street Fighter]

Last edited: