RELOADED, CONTINUED, OR YET TO BE MADE: “Comics”

I’ve seen everything from the 70s to Now…and read the comic variations; as a result, I ended up cracking up the entire time typing this. Maybe I miss JLU a lot…who knows. Then again, it would’ve been hilarious if Beast Boy kicked The Brain like a trash can. But that’s just me. Actually, I managed to go back and watch everything...everything DC and Marvel and then some…remember Savage Dragon and Ultra Force? LMAO

1. Cyber Six…CONTINUE THIS DAMN SERIES…most people would rant it was a Fox Kids Cartoon…WRRRRRRRRRRRONG!!! It was a Fox Kids Cartoon based off a comic not to mention it got screwed and deserves another chance; no if ands or buts about it.

2. Seven Soldiers of Victory/Law’s Legionnaires…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES… I guess the JLU episode “Patriot Act” made me say that. Out of all the JLU Characters, Question, Vigilante, and Shining Knight were my favorite characters. I recall a Batman Fanboy stating they all suck ass…well f’ck him. Just the way, Timm depicted all of them made me want to read their old stuff and that alone made me like them even more. What I’m getting at, this should be considered a DCAU spin-off, but instead of having Speedy and Crimson Avenger or something, put Question and Terrific to fill in the spots. It will make the series even more interesting.

3. The Outsiders…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES…I’ve read some of the variations…and honestly…this could be the series to bridge JLU and Teen Titans, seriously. And after the whole Speedy fiasco in “Patriot Act,” I dare them to try and do this series.

4. Big Guy and Rusty…CONTINUE THIS DAMN SERIES…okay, the cartoon is not based off of Frank Miller’s original concept; but damn it still rocked. After we thought the group defeated the Legion Ex, it was left in a cliff hanger as one more member still remained…*sigh*

5. The Sons of Midnight/Midnight Sons…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES…in all honesty, this is an “Adult Swim” or Bust type cartoon. However, this could be a cool series if someone tries it. Heck, put Shuma Gorath in it just for laughs.

6. Usagi Yojimbo…MAKE THIS DAMN SERIES…Usagi, in my honest opinion, should no longer play second fiddle to the TMNT. Seriously, he’s a rabbit version of Kenshin Himura…(did that sound right)? Anyway, another series that can be played with; it doesn’t need to be in Ancient Animal Japan all the time you know. He can pull a Samurai Jack for all I care. Perhaps a Leonardo cameo as well.

7. Dick Tracy…RELOAD THIS SERIES…this is one of those “Place in modern times” that could turn out good. Combine the aspects of the comics, cartoons, and movie. We have Tracy with his communicator watch, Junior, Tess, "Go-Go" Gomez, Joe Jitsu, Heap O'Calorie, and Hemlock Holmes his Retouchables squad all redone; especially Joe and Gomez, who should be depicted as less stereotypical and more on par with Tracy, heck, if they do that, Joe and Gomez should get their own series. It would be interesting to see modern incarnation of Big Boy Caprice’s personal assassin, The Iceman.

8. Spy vs. Spy…CONTINUE THIS SERIES…since we know Mad TV is on the verge of ending its series run. A cartoon series made up of various shorts should be done. Add Grey Spy into the mix to make it even more hilarious. This should be a good alternative to Tom and Jerry. Also…DON’T MAKE THEM TALK!!!

9. Danger Girl…MAKE THIS SERIES…IF YOU LIKE…since I know everyone is gonna scream Fan Service this…Fan Service that…OH GOD IT’S TOTALLY SPIES ALL OVER AGAIN…its only a suggestion.

10. Green Lantern or Flash the Series…THEY BETTER MAKE IT DAMN IT!!! No reason necessary.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
1 & 2. Agreed
3. Three of them are showing up in the Brave and The Bold...as villains.*sigh*
4. I never watched that one much...
5. Might be past its time...especially with Blade going solo. Maybe Ghost Rider instead.
6. Could work
7. Now this, I'd watch. But give the animation a retro feel and look.
8. Eh...
9. Can you say TV-14?
10. DC has movie projects in the works for both of them, so we'll see.