Banned
CVG

The Set is to Include the Arcade versions of Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II and Ultimate Mortal Kombat III, in remastered in HD, for "a budget price" of 19.99 GBP (About $31 USD) and is coming in November for PS3 (360 most likely also).

The games where previously released as Downloadable titles for XBLA and PSN, but where pulled in the wake of Midway's collapse.

As a MK fan, i say :buttrock:.

PS3 does all the budget packs so I don't know about 360. Since it's not exclusive to Sony, it may make it to 360.

Badass !! I already have The Deception Kollector's Edition, Midway Arcade Treasures 2, and Armageddon Kollector's Edition. Hopefully these collections will be more arcade perfect compared to those (as well as being able to save the UKKs. :p)

Irregular Hunter
Yes! now they just need to fix the difficulty and online, and maybe add 4 and Trilogy, and I'm sold.

If they add Trilogy, they gotta fix the bugs or it wouldn't be worth it (Especially if you own the PSX, Saturn or N64 version). I mean for one thing, it would be nice to have working one button fatalities. :anime:

Banned
All we know is that the package is called "Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection" and it will have the Arcade versions of MK, MK II and UMK III in HD.

No word on other games (MK 4, Trilogy etc.) or extras.

Heroes are forever
In Shao Kahn's own words: Excellent!

I'm hoping it's released for 360 too, though.
And to this day, I still don't know why UMK3 gets more recognition than MKT.