Registered SAL question...

Ryuutaros

"Training."
So I shipped with Registered SAL. On the tracking page it says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange." It has stayed like this since November 4. Does that mean it has boarded a aircraft and left Japan or is it still in Japan waiting to be airlifted? I am kinda worried because it has stayed like this close to 3 weeks now. Should I be worried? Thank you for your time. I am just very worried that something may have happened to it. :sweat:

Last edited:
It basically mean's it's somewhere between being handed over to the Air carrier and arriving at your Countries custom's office.

But taking this long might mean it has been lost somewhere in the system (got put on the wrong plane, tossed in the disposal bin with Dead mail etc).

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
USPS is horrible with keeping tracking information up to date. I've had stuff shipped and zero tracking information from leaving Tokyo to it arriving at my house. :disappoin

Baltan II

Space Ninja
After getting the "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" message from Japan Post, I've found that I'm far more likely to get an update from USPS.com rather than continue to look at their tracking. I'm sure Aus Post will similarly allow you to check your package's status.

Switchblade

USPS is horrible with keeping tracking information up to date. I've had stuff shipped and zero tracking information from leaving Tokyo to it arriving at my house. :disappoin
That's been my experience with Registered SAL, too. I'm told when it ships, but that doesn't get updated in any way, even after the package arrives. Still, I've never had a package get lost - I may not be able to keep on eye on where they are, but they always still arrive.

tom servo

This ^. I've had similar issues tracking stuff, but as long as I know it's shipped, I usually just sit and wait.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for a package from AmiAmi myself, so I share your frustration. My range on SAL has been between 9 days for the fastest and 40 for the slowest.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Mine arrived last week without any notice. Tracking wasn't even working. Hopefully you can get your as well.

zunkiva

Normally i get my packages after 10 days since i received shipping notice mail. But this time it hasnt arrived yet and im so scared that my package 's gone :mad:

10 days is still too early to say that it's missing. Where you stay? For me; it take me roughly 2weeks. Fastest for me so far is 11days. Slowest for me is 3weeks.

zunkiva

10 days is still too early to say that it's missing. Where you stay? For me; it take me roughly 2weeks. Fastest for me so far is 11days. Slowest for me is 3weeks.

Vancouver. It never took me more than 10 days b4 unless the tenth day's either Saturday or Sunday then the package would arrive on the following Monday.:sweat:

Pray for my package:170:

--------------------------------------------
Edit: Got my package today and the fun thing is that my neighbor received it and he gave it to me 4 days later lol

Last edited:

raz1337

Posting in a semi-old thread.

I ordered a DX Gokaiger Machalcon off ebay that was shipped SAL on Dec 11. It's now 16 days later, the 27th, and nothing. However, there are holiday hours and rushes to contend with.

However, I ordered a package from Plamoya that was shipped EMS on 12/24 that should be here tomorrow or Thursday. :(

I was expecting it by Christmas, but this is frustrating.