I absolutely loved Dekaranger for the humor and pretty good action scenes and just the general cast/characters. Decided to give Go-Onger a go after that and it was ok. The action scenes I felt like were just Go-Ongers getting beat up and Sousuke getting mad and then they were able to defeat the Bankijyu. The humor was pretty good though.

That being said, I think I'm looking for a Sentai with a likeable knucklehead Red with a fair amount of humor. I'm thinking of looking at Megaranger.

You want humor? Check out Kaku, Car, Gao, and Aba.

Want good action scenes? Change, Flash, Dai, and Car.

For a likable kucklehead Red: Mega

A good cast.... too many to name :p

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
aw come on, not even liveman?
that's a blasphemy

I think he was talking about most of the Sentai shows that several of the fans growing in the 90's watching.."you know what?!" and being curious as to seeing the original sources.

Now me, I haven't got to the 80's Sentai shows yet, but I almost done with the 90's shows.

Anyways...start with Dairanger, Kakuranger, Jetman, GoGo-V, and Timeranger.

D

Dr Kain

You'd put Gekiranger over Liveman?

GekiRanger is in my top 5.

I definitely put it over Liveman. I love Liveman, but the show started to get stale during the 20s and the additional rangers felt forced in because of the staleness. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, I love the actors in the show, especially for the villains, but I prefer everything about GekiRanger more. The fights, Rio and Mele, the costumes, the additional rangers felt like they belonged, and the overall pace of the show.