I absolutely loved Dekaranger for the humor and pretty good action scenes and just the general cast/characters. Decided to give Go-Onger a go after that and it was ok. The action scenes I felt like were just Go-Ongers getting beat up and Sousuke getting mad and then they were able to defeat the Bankijyu. The humor was pretty good though.

That being said, I think I'm looking for a Sentai with a likeable knucklehead Red with a fair amount of humor. I'm thinking of looking at Megaranger.

Banned
I absolutely loved Dekaranger for the humor and pretty good action scenes and just the general cast/characters. Decided to give Go-Onger a go after that and it was ok. The action scenes I felt like were just Go-Ongers getting beat up and Sousuke getting mad and then they were able to defeat the Bankijyu. The humor was pretty good though.

That being said, I think I'm looking for a Sentai with a likeable knucklehead Red with a fair amount of humor. I'm thinking of looking at Megaranger.

CarRanger.

Mad Skillz
Knucklehead red? Kakuranger's your show! It's also got a lot of fun comedy.

D

Dr Kain

The top 10 greatest Sentai series (not particularly in order)

DaiRanger
KakuRanger
GekiRanger
Gokaiger
CarRanger
GoGoV
AbaRanger
Jetman
ZyuRanger
TimeRanger

Disappear into light!!
Try Gekiranger. It's about martial arts and kung-fu, with the heroes and villains being two opposing schools of Jyuken(Beast Fist). And Red is a jungle boy raised by pandas.

The top 10 greatest Sentai series (not particularly in order)

DaiRanger
KakuRanger
GekiRanger
Gokaiger
CarRanger
GoGoV
AbaRanger
Jetman
ZyuRanger
TimeRanger

aw come on, not even liveman?
that's a blasphemy

Yeah, the three I'd go for next would be Gekiranger, Gokaiger, or Shinkenger personally. All quality shows. Also, get caught up on the newest one Kyoruger it's been a blast to watch so far...

Some kind of Beast mode
Going off of what you're looking for, I'll concur with Megaranger, Kakuranger, and CarRanger. Kyoryuger, Sentai's current series has some decent humor and KyoryuRed is not a bad knucklehead, but better goof Reds are found in the three Sentais I stated.

Kakuranger's Sasuke wasn't really much of a knucklehead. He was probably the smartest of them all (but not the sanest). On the other hand, he did get stuck in a lot of hijinks and the show did start with his (and Saizou's) stupidity.

I'd still recommend Kakuranger as an excellent comedic series. The GUIS episode notes makes a lot of references to cat drugs, and well, I gotta agree :laugh:.