Realm Of Divinos Launches Kickstarter Campaign

Staff member
Developer Piecake Productions has launched a crowdfunding campaign for Realm of Divinos, a third-person action RPG now in development for the PC.
The Realm of Divinos is made up of two kingdoms, Crystal Light (’cause I believe in me! …if you don’t get it, never mind) and Crimson Moon. We would tell you which is good and which is evil, but the names make it kind of obvious. Despite their differences, these two governments had to work together to seal away a far greater evil, the Lord of Shadows. They succeeded, but it’s been a while since then and there’s now a movement among some Crimson Moon citizens to break the Lord of Shadows free, under the theory he would be on their side and grant them more power. Clearly, they have been radicalized by the Internet.
You will step into this story, create your character and decide if they are good or evil through your...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting game and I believe they should add more things so that we can play that in Multiplayer mode and that does make things even more interesting and that's why I used to like the Steet Fight kind of games or even the PUBG so I am in the lookout for more such games but yes this will be popular too as we all like to kill the evil and prevail peace even if virtually only.