Reality shows

I'm not really a fan of reality shows, because I think that they're just not fun and they seem like the dumb me down. There might not be a lot of you guys thinking the same thing as me, but that's how I feel about shows like this. Do you enjoy watching reality shows or do you think of them the same way as I think of them?

I agree with you. They are pretty dumb and repetitive. I would rather watch some cartoon or even some anime. Way better storyline if you ask me!

Reality shows are the worst kind of shows that television offers. The emmys some of these dumb shows win really blows my mind. The same concept is repeated over and over again for every reality show that is released. They all rely on shock value and it gets old, quick.

Yeah, they are all pretty predictable and pretty ridiculous. I kind of like some of the competition shows though like America's Next Top Model. The other ones like Keeping Up With the Kardashians and The Bachelor aren't really my thing.

Yeah, they are all pretty predictable and pretty ridiculous. I kind of like some of the competition shows though like America's Next Top Model. The other ones like Keeping Up With the Kardashians and The Bachelor aren't really my thing.

Reality shows here in the UK are terrible. I can't abide these talent shows, like X Factor either. I can't believe the things people are willing to put themselves through for their five minutes of fame.

Last edited:
I think I decided that the reason why I love reality television shows is because they're so ridiculous that I'm able to pay attention to them and sort of forget about my own crappy life and horrible problems for a little while. Yes I understand that a lot of them are crazy and stupid and kind of pointless but I love it.