I am the law
I saw this while brushing my teeth tonight getting ready for bed.

Source

guardianuk said:
Thor blimey! Burglar caught in the act by Norse God of Thunder

* Helen Pidd
* The Guardian, Saturday 3 January 2009
* Article history

A burglar leaped out of a first floor window after being disturbed by a man dressed as the Norse god Thor.

Torvald Alexander was still wearing a red cape and the thunder god's silver-winged helmet and breastplate after a New Year's Eve fancy dress party when he discovered the man rummaging through drawers in the front room of his home in Inverleith, Edinburgh.

Alexander, a 6ft builder who had made his costume out of tin foil, frightened the intruder by charging at him.

He said he had acted instinctively to chase the intruder away, and believed his costume may have added impact. "As soon as he saw me his eyes went wide with terror," he said. "He looked like he had had a few drinks and decided to do a late-night break-in, but he hadn't counted on the God of Thunder living here.

"We were both startled but then the instant reaction was that I ran at him and he just jumped straight out of the window. I think I would be quite scared if someone looking almost like a gladiator ran at them.

"He might have thought the property was empty. He probably would not have expected to meet a strong builder, especially dressed in tinfoil and silver."

He added: "It took ages making the cape, helmet and breast plate, and I must admit it was a bit chilly walking home, but when I saw that guy I just went mad and charged, my cape flying behind me."

Nothing was stolen but the intruder left behind his shoes and the garden fork he used to break in. A pitched roof outside the window broke his fall and he made his escape.

Alexander, whose name has Norwegian roots, was inspired to dress as Thor by the Marvel comics series. The Norse believed that Thor rode through the heavens during thunderstorms on his chariot, which was pulled by two goats.

Lothian and Borders police said yesterday they had not received a report of the incident.

And with that I say goodnight, knowing Thor will be watching over me as I sleep :)

And there goes the thief. Running away from man who disguised as a god of Asgard! BWAHAHAHA!!! That's what he get for breaking the law.