As the title of the thread says, what Kamen Rider seasons do you think have high re-watch value, and which ones don't? Are there some seasons that are only fun to watch just a couple of times? Or perhaps many many times? Or is just once enough for some of them? And why?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I feel biased since I love Kuuga and Agito a lot, but I really think those two shows have lots of rewatch value. Both are pretty complex as Kamen Rider shows get, and especially in Kuuga, you tend to recognize a lot of stuff that you missed before and it kind of rounds your understanding of the show.

Then, there are also epic moments that you just have to watch again and again and again. I am doing that with OOO, watching the last 10 episodes or so since they are so intense!! I didn't do this with Double and I loved Double!

Mr. Kamen Rider
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxOeG3myCdU&feature=related"]EVERYONE.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Your mileage may vary, but I've found rewatching has only improved my opinion of any given series. Most shows I'll only watch again in full every couple of years, but individual episodes can often be watched again and again. I'm a bit further ahead in rewatching Kuuga than I am in writing about rewatching Kuuga, but I do enjoy parts of it more now than I was expecting to.

Live to Win
For the Showa era titles, the original Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider BLACK have the most rewatch value. I haven't seen enough Heisei era titles to make a judgment on them.

PARTY HARD
TBH, I get a lot that I could from watching it once, but for the **** of it, I'd probably watch a series again. W is something I'd like to do because of A-to-Z and Eternal (and A-to-Z was the first movie I rewatched: first release and director's cut). I don't like to rewatch because I'd know what happens next, but there are times when I would do it anyway.

If I ever finish Agito, I'd probably rewatch Agito. Kuuga, not so much; when MCS was doing it, I almost dropped because I was SO bored. The action was awesome, but I always felt it was a bit repetitive. I won't deny that it's one of the best Heisei series, but not one I'd want to rewatch.

Den-O, I think I'd rewatch because i need to figure **** out...

I love every Kamen Rider series, no matter how good or bad. They are just so much fun to watch. From Ichigou to OOO, all of them have fantastic re-watch value for me. I should probably rewatch them in order sometime...

Budou though
w and ooo seems to have a re watch value. i've rewatched w during july or so. it's just too good. i'll probably rewatch ooo next year in the summer

Mad Skillz
For the most part, barring shows like Ryuki or bits of late Kabuto, or early OOO, I'll be able to rewatch a lot of Kamen Rider and get just as much enjoyment out of it. I especially like rewatching X and Hibiki more than the others as they're my top two shows. I used to watch Hibiki every year over Christmas break from 2006 to 2008 and it was always a blast. Might end up doing that again this year for old time's sake.

And then the horror sets in that Hibiki is going to be a ten year old show in like 4 years.