Raymond and Ray- Half Brothers have to reunite for the burial of the father they hate

Administrator
Staff member
Raymond and Ray join the growing original film library of Apple TV Plus. Directed and Penned by Rodrigo García. The movie explores resented relationships with neglectful and abusive parents. It also tackles the division between half-siblings. Some half siblings get along beautifully, while others have a contentious relationship with one another.
The narrative of the film examines the concept of half-siblings becoming closer to one another following the passing of their common parent. The majority of the time, half-siblings do not stay in contact with one another. Even if they have to cope with a lot of family dysfunction, can half siblings still have a loving brotherhood with one another?
Raymond and Ray Official Trailer

Ray (Ethan Hawke) barely had a relationship with his half-brother Raymond...

Continue reading...

My Half brother and I are secretly friends. We have to pretend we hate each other because our moms wanted is to be rivals.

Titty
I would say that this is a proper actors spotlight because the filmmaker was able to utilize the talent of these chads. When it comes to the roles that he accepts, Ethan Hawk is quite picky. He has only recently released top-notch movies. Being a huge fan of Ethan and Ewan, I'm overjoyed about this development. This appears to be in proper order. I am eager.

I think their dad is setting them up to become close so he can correct a wrong after his death.

Froggy Afternoon
Ewan McGregor I am only familiar with because Star Wars and other action movies, so it was weird for me to see him in a drama film. Ethan has grown up in a very positive way. like a fine wine He appears dignified and seasoned due to the beard and the gray areas on his face.

Future Squid Game winner
It looks that one of them will begin a romance with their father's attractive girlfriend. He is raising his half brother's child as his own. It's the same as having a sexual relationship with your stepmother. I won't have sex with someone who use to have sex with a parent of mine. It is just gross.

I frequently believed they were the same person when I was little, so having them act like brothers is pretty plausible.

Teen flicks like "Reality Bytes" are how I first became familiar with Ethan Hawk. It makes me uncomfortable to see him act in parts that need him to be a mature adult. It makes me feel like an old person.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Gee! The plot for this movie sounds just like real life. Some of the kids of celebrities can probably tell their stories and add material for the story-line. There were children from my father's first marriage. His first wife died. Then there was me and my other siblings, the children of my mom from my dad. Honestly? I liked my half-brother better than my own full brothers. He was a great guy!

I find it gross that one of them will hook up with their father's girlfriend and be the stepdad or their half brother. Gross.