Rangercast Special: We're Interviewing Salia and Psychic Lover, Need Questions!

Mad Skillz
Does Psychic Lover have any plans on releasing an album in the states anytime soon?

If approached, would they do a Kamen Rider song?

And finally, do they have plans to do anymore tokusatsu related songs in the future?

Salia:

Ditto to the first PL question

One more for both, if they were in a Sentai what color Ranger would they be and why? :thumbs:

Actually, Salia is promoting her new solo album, which hits in December.

As for Psychic Lover, I would assume Tenbu may be publishing an album for them like they did with Unicorn Table.

Q for Psychic Lover: What would the theme song for Psychic Lover be if Psychic Lover was a tokusatsu hero duo?

Ask them why and how they went from the DekaRanger opening, which rocked, to the Boukenger ending which sucked.

Seriously. That jump down in quality came out of nowhere.

Ask them why and how they went from the DekaRanger opening, which rocked, to the Boukenger ending which sucked.

Seriously. That jump down in quality came out of nowhere.

Speak for yourself, I personally like the Boukenger ED, and I'm sure Psychic Lover isn't gonna say one of their own songs suck :shakefist Might want to reword it into "Do you consider the Deka OP better than the Bouken ED? and if so why?"

I'm back. Traffic was horrible (accident right before I-95, bah). The interview was great, the show was AMAZING. We got five Sentai songs, like a third of the show. The obvious four songs (Deka OP, Bou ED, Gao ED, Dekaranger Action) plus Jumon Kourin Magical Force, featuring a guitar duel between Imajo and special guest Shingo from Unicorn Table. There were a few Boukenger cosplayers representing, of course.

Yoffy would likely want me to tell you how much he loves hamburgers, and that "Gaiking" sounds too much like "Burger King." And at two points, he grabbed my camera and took pics with it.

Wish you were there.