Rangercast Special: We're Interviewing Salia and Psychic Lover, Need Questions!

Would like to change his avatar
here's one, i dont if anyone knows this but. why isnt super sentai signed to Avex Trax?

God, that would be the death of sentai soundtracks. And it wouldn't make sense to ask them, because since they're manufactured by Columbia, if sentai were to make the dreaded switch to Avex, there wouldn't be anything else from Psychic Lover heard.

RitoRevolto said:
There's one I'd never ask. That's like asking a mother to pick her favorite child.

:laugh: Please, as if it's that serious. A lot of their songs aren't even written by them! And of course every performer has certain songs they like to perform over the others. You can bet your bottom dollar they're pretty tired of performing Dekaranger by now.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Wasn't the band who did the Den-O movie theme on a label that wasn't part of Avex? So doesn't that mean they're not married to that label anymore?

Wasn't the band who did the Den-O movie theme on a label that wasn't part of Avex? So doesn't that mean they're not married to that label anymore?

I'm not sure -- they might have just been more flexible for the movie soundtrack. :shrug: Either way, Rider/Avex likes going for mainstream artists who aren't known for anisong work, so even if someone like Psychic Lover had a shot, I doubt they'd get a song.

Mad Skillz
I think they would grab anyone from any label as long as they didn't do any anisong work in the past. Though it would be really interesting to see PL do something for Rider.

Kawaru wa yo~
A question for Salia (I am a BIG fan of her):

What was it like covering the old Cutie Honey songs?

Continuing the Creddie legacy
For both of them, a question:

Have they already seen the two High School Musical movies in Japan? If so, ask them if they are fans of the movie, the stars, or both. If not, another question:

Had they met the Deka cast (for Psychic Lover) or Gao cast (for Salia)?

Had they met the Deka cast (for Psychic Lover) or Gao cast (for Salia)?

Considering Salia made a cameo in episode 6 of Gaoranger, I think that's probably a "yes." :laugh: So you could turn that question into "What was it like meeting the Gaoranger cast/doing that episode?"