Rangercast Special: We're Interviewing Salia and Psychic Lover, Need Questions!

I've alluded to this before, but Psychic Lover is doing their first show in the US next weekend at the J-Pop Halloween Concert Ball in VA. After the show, like a couple days after, it looks like I'll be scoring interviews with both them and Salia (of Unicorn Table fame). You may know her from the Gaoranger ending, Cutie Honey Flash, or her UT stuff like Jinki Extend. Anyway, I have some ideas for questions, but I thought I'd ask here for ideas. This is gonna be *awesome*.

And no, I can't get you autographs.

Last edited:
Please, as many real questions as possible and as few joke questions as possible...:thumbs:

Mr. Kamen Rider
Probably one you already thought of, but I'd be interested to know what they think of having fans abroad who know about them from their Tokusatsu songs.

You can also mention that Psychic Lover walked past me at a signing in Animate in Osaka once, and I didn't realize who they were at the time. :laugh:

I'd like inspirations they've had growing up, and what bands/music they're into now.

Favorite shows or manga they enjoyed growing up and what they're into now.

Are they gamers? What are they playing?

Would like to change his avatar
Ask Psychic Lover what they think about Power Rangers. :laugh: Yoffy once complained upon seeing PR:SPD, saying how awful the theme was (and that they should use Dekaranger's OP) and that the PR Doggy looked bad, "like a crocodile." :laugh:

Ask Psychic Lover what they think about Power Rangers. :laugh: Yoffy once complained upon seeing PR:SPD, saying how awful the theme was (and that they should use Dekaranger's OP) and that the PR Doggy looked bad, "like a crocodile." :laugh:

Hahaha, source?