For The Greater Justice...
I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Otherwise...what about the sentai clans? Do they get disbanded? Plus...sentai is the only way they can get a sneek peek of what to expect in PR. There's no way that sentai discussion there can be abolished completely. One day they'll eventually realize that you can't have one without the other. I threw a link to this place in that thread in case the disenfranchised want a new home. I'm pretty sure it's just an April Fools joke though.

Black Ranger RX said:
Heh!! I'm never gonna join RangerBoard anyway!! Shittiest Power Ranger board on the web!! :laugh:

Well...I don't know of any other board that has Power Ranger producers and actors from the show post on a semi-regular basis. Plus, they have a guy there that does pretty good interviews with some of the cast and crew. They have some crazy guys over there and I always chuckle at some of their rantings.

Notice, my severe lack of care for the joke in the first place. *shrugs*

Like I said, when was the last time there was any real Sentai discussion there in the first place and two.... he's gonna eat up Sentai Snob reactions like it was an all you can eat buffet.

Just don't play the game, because for a good 99% of you.. if not 100% it doesn't affect you in the first place.

B

Bouken Black

Supernovametalstar said:
Well...I don't know of any other board that has Power Ranger producers and actors from the show post on a semi-regular basis. Plus, they have a guy there that does pretty good interviews with some of the cast and crew. They have some crazy guys over there and I always chuckle at some of their rantings.

I could name a few but i chose not disclose them.

Just so you guys know, it's an April Fool's Joke. And Ray isn't that bad. Trust me, I've met him before.

B

Bouken Black

KamenRiderRyuki said:
Just so you guys know, it's an April Fool's Joke. And Ray isn't that bad. Trust me, I've met him before.

Let me guess RWPWR14X?