Yeah, instead, HJU is filled with immature 12-year-olds who are butthurt over another board. That's SO much better. :redface2:

You lose 80 bucks because several mods are jackasses and then see who's butthurt.

If not for them I'd have a Zabii Zecter and an Orga Driver by now :mad:

You lose 80 bucks because several mods are jackasses and then see who's butthurt.

If not for them I'd have a Zabii Zecter and an Orga Driver by now :mad:

Wait you paid and they didn't send the stuff? Elaborate.

I got banned for saying something in one of "George's" threads.

The rest is here:

which I had just had my address change and didn't have anyway of getting back to my other address and I had an 80 dollar order placed, so I petitioned the mods to let me on long enough to give the guy my info or at least if they would send it his way. Granted, I was probably a little more hostile than I needed to be, but I never cursed...I was given a permaban. I seriously think they delighted in finding out I had lost so much money. Of course, I never got my package, he sent it to the wrong place and it never came back and I have as yet to be able to go back there.

Banned
Bingo.

I really don't care what someone I don't know has to say.

And that is part of HJU's problem. I am not saying RB is better, but when this is the attitude of the owner of HJU, it makes you wonder why people even bother giving suggestions.

Lurker
It's not a rivalry per say...It's just RB is mostly filled with veteran PR writers, producers, castmembers, and guys with a sense of humour, and HJU has almost none of that. On top of that, while a great hang-out, it's anti-RB members are mainly bitter to the point of bias, due to being banned or having friends who were banned. Pretty simple.

Come again?

There's definatly no rivarly...all I've ever seen where the RB hate is concerned is threads over here...guys like Sean make innocent discussions on it and all the bitter critics flock out and try to thrash it...putting themselves AND this place down at the same time because there not big enough to drop grudges.

There may be a few posts that take jibes at HJU on RB, and yeah, you could bring them up with a search, but BIG DEAL. I don't se a THREAD about HJU there do you? Every forum gets ribbed here and there on the internet. Hell Keith works for Toon Zone and I hate THAT hive of elitist shitheads. Since that it's ALSO full of veteran producers, writers and considerable noticability in spite of it's agendas, that puts me in the same boat as you with RB...only I know better not to give it the time of day no matter if it's down or up.

Last edited:
I don't work for ToonZone.... I wanted to, but by time the hired me on as a Mod, I was here full time.

he's talking about comments like "HJU iz ghey" and what not.

That is what I'm talking about. Like I've told KingRanger near 34 times now, I care about and listen to all your critiques.... but not so much if you're going to cuss me out while you do it.

Which happens an uncomfortable amount of times because too many people take advantage of my easy going nature. I fucking hate that.....

"Hey, could you stop being a jerk to so-and-so?" I'll say.

"**** YOU!" or "Then infract me then! I don't care!" "You're too far up your ass to listen to anyone! I don't care if I get banned! You can go **** off!"

"Ummm.... what? I'm telling you this so you don't get banned or infr--"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"

I rub my eyes tell them to not do it again and then the cycle repeats 'til the person's banned and then I'm the tyrant that doesn't listen to anyone.

I love this site.... it's about the greatest thing I've done and that's happened to me. But the above happens far more often than I'd like and is the least fun part of my job.

Eye See You
Yeah, that is crossing the line.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jD7JoKyAbQ&feature=PlayList&p=33279C813A481E41&index=6"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jD7JoKyAbQ&feature=PlayList&p=33279C813A481E41&index=6[/ame]