Lurker
It was, and I thought it seemed very clear it was...

The fact that I know alot of people on this site hate Rangerboard for no reason is why I decided to put the favorite part in my topic!

I do like Rangerboard tho...

As obvious as it was, I just wanted to point out that sarcasm can't always be detected in text form. Some people prefer Rangerboard, I myself prefer HJU as my main forum, so for there sake, I do hope the site gets back up.

Some kind of Beast mode
I was never a man who liked to follow rules even the most sacred ones!

Is that so? Well I puched a kid, square in the face in Kindergarten, but I was showing him a karate move...lol

beat that!

For the record rangerboard is the best Power Rangers forum while HJU is the best toku forum...

Some kind of Beast mode
lol I agree to that. We're well rounded and there not.

Awesome. :p

It stinks.
Is that so? Well I puched a kid, square in the face in Kindergarten, but I was showing him a karate move...lol

beat that!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AT YOURSELF!!!!!! Just kidding.:p

But you have a Den-O av....:p

I love Kamen Rider also but im just saying...

And for the record Punk have you ever been on RB yourself? Most of the members are not assholes. You know what RB says about HJU? You dont want to hear...

Some kind of Beast mode
I love Kamen Rider also but im just saying...

And for the record Punk have you ever been on RB yourself? Most of the members are not assholes. You know what RB says about HJU? You dont want to hear...

Wait so It's worse then what we say?? Then I guess we have a right to talk about them don't we. lol