Raise your hammers and peckers on Sept 13th... for Azzzgaahhhd!

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Keith's boyfriend said:
THOR To Hit DVD/Blu-Ray Sept. 13th; Details Revealed!

We now have the official release date for the Marvel Studios epic, as well as the cover art(s) and details. Check 'em out after the jump!
IGN has revealed that the latest Marvel Studios film, THOR, will officially hit home video September 13th, later this year. In addition, we have three cover arts - one for regular DVD, one for , and another for Blu-Ray 3D. We also have the DVD/Blu-Ray details, consisting of bonus features such as a sneak peek for next year's The Avengers.

Marvel Studios and Paramount Pictures are announcing the release of Thor on 3D, and today, we've got your first look at the what's included on the three versions. The discs will be available beginning Sept. 13, 2011.

The Thor three-disc Ultimate Set includes the film on Blu-ray in high-definition 3D and high-definition 2D, as well as on standard-definition with a digital copy. The two-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack includes a high-definition presentation of the film, plus a standard-definition presentation with a digital copy. Both sets come fully loaded with over 80 minutes of immersive bonus materials including an exclusive special feature that goes deeper into the Marvel Universe, a sneak peek into Marvel's The Avengers, an unprecedented look inside the world of director Kenneth Branagh and much more.

31539L.jpg

31541L.jpg

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=41454

Let's get it done. Who's picking this bad boy up?

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
**** 3D.

I'm definitaly going to get Blu-Ray. Digital Copy.. eh, but still, I am getting it.

Blazing Tiger

Like a Tiger boss
Finally a date. Missed this bad thing in the movies but i wanted to see it so badly. Ill catch it on Netflix though. They will have it. <3

Fox-Chan

Harumph.
I'll probably try and pick this up later.

To hell with 3D though. I saw Thor in 3D, and it almost ruined the movie for me because it was so hard to see.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'll probably pick it up...seeing as how I missed it in theaters. :shakefist