Rainbow, The Wizard of Oz if L. Frank Baum is high in cocaine and heroine while writing it

Awkward Correspondent

Rainbow is a modern retelling of The Wizard of Oz. L. Frank Baum is credited with writing the first American fairy tale that achieved widespread popularity. It is also one of the earliest works of literature to feature a powerful female protagonist, and it was a major inspiration for the development of the Isekai genre of anime.
Before the writing on this article there had been 17 movie adaptation of this tale. We had seen Hollywood made their own spin of European Fairy tales like Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping beauty. Now we get to see Europe have their revenge because Spanish film maker Paco León culturally appropriate an American fairy tale.  It is fair...

Continue reading...

🤔

I had seen so many adaptations of Wizard of Oz before, Some are whimsical and some are dark. This one is beyond dark. I agree that this is not a movie but a trip. It's like a 2 hour Lady Gaga video directed by a drunk Tim Burton. I am not sure if its a good thing.

This is your end spammer
My expectations for this movie were different. Being a major fan of The Wizard of Oz, I was excited when I first heard about it. However, there aren't many references to that film, so I was mistaken in thinking that it would be like a modernized version of The Wizard of Oz.

Love Me!
Is Netflix going to provide English dub because reading subs is not my thing and I watch foreign shows in Netflix via dub.

変わって欲しくないよ。
A contemporary coming-of-age story with more drugs and sex, partly based on the classic book "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." I felt like I saw something like that before.

That seems to be really interesting. The majority of Spanish films and television shows, however, are top-notch. Given how crazy it is, this crap is absolutely worth watching. Although the two-minute clip was amusing, I have no idea what just happened or what the F*** is going on.