Mad Skillz
I sorta kinda not really but sorta did bug me at first, just because I thought this was a great chance to give actors of a different race with the skills to cut it a chance at the spotlight, sure there aren't any specific races in Avatar since it's a fictional world, but...they are still based off various peoples.

Anywho, I'm pretty much looking forward to this movie to kick ass and am sad when I read cabbage man would not take part in it.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
At least watch the first season, which is what the movie covers. My wife and I are rewatching it now - it's amazing going back to the trailers and seeing how many lines are lifted DIRECTLY from the series.

And I'm glad you're finally watching it - isn't it badass?

At least watch the first season, which is what the movie covers. My wife and I are rewatching it now - it's amazing going back to the trailers and seeing how many lines are lifted DIRECTLY from the series.

And I'm glad you're finally watching it - isn't it badass?

I'm only three episodes in, so I'm finding it only pretty damn good. I see the base of a cartoon I WISH I grew up with. We'll see how it goes tho.

After Dr. Who, it's this show and Supernatural that I've heard endless good about that I haven't yet dug into.

Mad Skillz
You're gonna love the show, aside from the story, it has some really smart humor going for it.

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Just wait 'til you get to the episode called The King of Omashu.

Unless that's three episodes in.