[J-ENT] R.I.P. - Vocalist K from Pay money To my Pain passes away

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
From the guys at TokyoHive...

Vocalist K from Pay money To my Pain passes away
by Shiso on January 10, 2013 at 4:50 pm
ksunforeverr.jpg

On January 10th, it was belatedly announced that 4-member rock band Pay money To my Pain’s vocalist K (aka Goto Kei) passed away in the morning of December 30th of 2012, due to acute heart failure.

Below is the announcement released on the band’s official site.

=====

To All

Sad News

Kei Goto (as known as K) who is a vocalist of Pay money To my Pain has passed away early December 30th, 2012 due to acute heart failure in his home in Yokohama. He has been loved by so many people since the band’s debut as we all know.
He was only 31 years old, and it was too soon to leave us.
The funeral service is held only in close relatives with the intention of the bereaved.

With poor physical condition due to a mental disease, there were a few times when K suffered very much.
In June, he was hospitalized and there was a time that he could not perform as he intended to do so. After a long fight, he got his potential back. In summer of 2012, PTP performed with their full power, and their own event HOUSE OF CHAOS was a astonishing live show. However, in October, K was hospitalized again, and the band declared an activity stop. K was facing the disease and going on a rehab. We are planning to meet up this year and just about to talk about what we can do this year with the band.

We are all confused and deeply grieved.

K had the strength and delicacy at the same time. Clumsy and people are confused by him,
but he was a man who can think about others a lot, and was a beloved man.

We deeply hope that he is in heaven now and hanging out with the friends up there drinking.

Thank you for supporting K.
We will held a time for you fans soon.

As for now, we are planning to release a brand new album with some songs that K has recorded before his death.

At the end, we apologize that we could not inform you sooner. A judicial autopsy took time due to the holiday season. [sic]

January 10th, 2013
PTP, STAFF
LINK TO PTPs OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.paymoneytomypain.com

Statements from the other PTP members (English translations) from the Official Website:

PABLO[HIDE]Beloved K

This is the second time I write you.
It was a white road like this letter, and could not see what’s ahead of us. We have to search for the next little step each by each.

We lived like a family under the name of PTP.
We learned and taught each other. We learned many thing from many places.
We hated each other some times and fought many times, but if someone was crying, we hugged that person and stand for each other.
When we are happy, we drunk a lot, you know?

I AM SAD, MAN.

You sang for me something that does not make sense a lot when I played improve at a rehearsal and live. There were times that goes well, and some times don’t, but I recall that I was so relieved and felt warm when a great song comes out from us like my pray has reached you.

There were so many people around you after the gig every time. You were listening to every single word that many people tell you. I sometimes felt that you are far away, but I was so pleased and proud of you to play my guitar with your words.

I could grow a lot because of your strange power of the lyrics that you write, strong mind, and your kind eyes.

Thank you, from my heart.

But again, this is so crazy that I could only tell you my feelings this way.

I am looking back the times that “I cannot even rememberâ€, there were soooo many things that I can hold in my arms.
There will be two different roads for you an me from now on.
I will go on with my journey, and K will travel K’s.

I will play my guitar the fullest at the place I belong., so if you hear a sound of my guitar, sing along, OK? I will do my best to let you hear my guitar.

Well, this is it, eh?

SAYONARA, the best vocalist, K.[/HIDE]

T$UYO$HI[HIDE]K. You were a member of the band, and a special friend for me.

Do you remember the time we had a trip to LA for the first time?
We lived in a motel, and buy some beer. Our heart were beating hard just to do that, eh?
I wanted to be in a band with K so bad, I planned a trip with you first. I guest it was a success!

We recorded outside Japan, we played at SUMMER SONIC, and we played with so many cool bands. So many PTP BABIES came to see us do the gigs.
We have granted various dreams.

Come to think of it, I think I took so many pictures with you, K..
I think I have pictures of us together the most in my entire life photo collections .

I wanted to make more sounds together, and
See many scenery.
I wanted to have some BBQ with your family.
It was one of your dreams to have a family...

When I was deeply depressed,
It was K who helped me out.
I was really glad. Thank you.

You had a tendency to do things at your own pace,
And people around you were always worried,
But hey, you are like that till the end…

“FOUR as ONEâ€
you always say that.
I loved the spirit of that.

Well, but you know, I have no intention to go up there yet!
Wait up for me there drinking, OK?

I guess there will be many difficult times, but I will try to do my best to
tell you with laughter.

Well, thank you.

See ya.[/HIDE]

ZAX[HIDE]I cannot believe that you are not here anymore.
But it’s the truth, eh?
I am filled with sadness.

Wait for me there singing your beautiful song and drink tasty beer.
I was so happy that I can play drums behind you.

Our SUPER VOCALIST, K
Love ya.[/HIDE]

Rest in Peace, K.