It stinks.
Now, I 've never been posting in this forum for the longest time. But, after founding out about this tragic news, I thought I should share my thoughts. I've never knew him personally and I saw him post in this forum sometimes and he sounded like a really cool guy. I, like some people here, never realize he had a illness. I just hope he has found peace as he walks the path of heaven above us. R.I.P. GekiDan.

Ao no Exorcist
I can't believe that he's dead. He did a lot for this community. His blog is why I'm such a big toku fan today. To do all that he did with such a devastating disease is truly remarkable. He was a key piece in this community. Goodbye GekiDan you more than anyone deserve peace.

Lurker
R.I.P Gekidan

I never knew you personally and didnt know you had an illness.
I visit JEFusion a few times every single day. Its the only blog I go to and I really enjoyed your articles and get to know Toku news.

Your spirit will always live on with us and Tokonatsu.

This left me really sad. I never talked to him and i had no idea he suffered from such an illness, but visiting his website every day for years, it almost feels like i knew him for a long time.

RIP GekiDan, we won't forget you.

Last edited:
I didn't interact much with GekiDan, but I always noticed he was always very enthusiastic and polite. Qualities that are always welcome to this world. And his politeness and good heart really brought smiles to many people during many occasions. Great guy. Rest in peace GekiDan, and continue being awesome.~

Lurker
I'll pray for his family and I hope they'll be okay. I'm sure he's feeling better in heaven (would he be anywhere else? :) )

Lurker
I cant get over I wake up this morning to celabrate my birthday only to find out this happen RIP GekiDan you did alot of the toku world and it wont be the same without you