HJU's master of disguise
That today Gekidan is not with us, here in the Circle, saddens us all. Yet let us try not to feel sad. For is this not a sign that he has fulfilled this life’s work? Now he is free to move on. We shall meet again, never fear. And that will be a time for further celebration.

Let us send forth our good wishes to bear her/him across the Bridge. May he return at any time he may wish, to be with us here.

We wish you all the Love and Happiness we may. We will never forget you. Do not you forget us. Whenever we meet here, you are always welcome.

So mote it be.

Goddess Bless and Blessed Be.

This is a post from his sister amy via gekidan's profile

"First of all, this is Amidel a.k.a. Nene/Magnum (whatever people calls me) of JEFusion.

A sad news to everyone who views and watches this account... My brother Daniel known as GekiDan, passed away at 1:45AM this morning. It was already expected that this day will arrive.

As for everyone's knowledge, my brother was diagnosed with Centronuclear Myopathy since 4 years old. It is a condition wherein the muscle cells were not fully developed and tends to weaken and turned smaller as he grows up. It is a one in a million case and still has no cure. According to the medical researches, only 50 families with a member having the same condition were recorded.

For the past few days, he feels week and usually got headaches or felt dizziness in which we thought that the complications of his disease started.. He was confined last Friday, December 27th at San Lorenzo Hospital and was transferred yesterday at the National Kidney and Transplant Institute yesterday afternoon. Also, he was blessed by Fr. Charlie, a priest for Sacred Heart Village together with Sr. Nona Parra, a Carmelite nun before he was transferred.

Kuya Dan, all in all, is a great son, brother and friend. He thinks of others before himself most of the time. He has become a breadwinner of the family. He supported me financially during my last two years in college and when I started my home study program in Comprehensive Art. He also provided us with a brand new car. He worked so hard for us and now it's our turn to return the favor and pay everything forward.

And as a contributor in JEFusion, I plan to continue working with it. This website has done a lot for us... I promise to study everything about the blog and continue.

I'll just inform everyone on where would be the wake. Thank you for being a part of his wonderful and fruitful life!"

R

raden238

Wow this is some really sad and unexpected news. I never knew Gekidan was suffering from a rare illness all this time. He made such a big contribution to the community with his great JEFusion website. Most dedicated member. I loved his website and visited it everyday. He made one of the best online sites ever for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. Bless his heart, condolences to his family. He will be missed.

I am the law
I didn't personally know GekiDan, but it is sad when we lose one of our own.
Rest in peace and God's speed.

is Mayor of Farmville
I didn't know he had such a terrible disease, either. Yet he still brought to life JEFusion, a very informative blog, and he was a brother to us all.

Rest in peace, kapatid. We'll all miss ya.

Minato Ascending
RIP GekiDan. You contributed so much to the toku community with JEFusion, and it will not be the same without you.

Raxbait: Hip
Hard to believe he's gone. I've known him for the past 5 years and he was always a positive person. Still remember he was always kind and patient when I was always bothering him back in the day about Gimp questions.
Always had plans to visit him one day whenever I had to chance to go to the Philippines, looks like it'll be different now.
He's in a better place now.

Dan, I will miss you very much. Rest in Piece buddy, you did good.