Hello friends, finally I have finished watching kamen rider fourze and how i wish I have a friend like Kisaragi Gentarou. I have a few questions regarding the series though.

1. The Fourze system that were developed by Utahoshi Rokurou was for the core child to warp to the presenter. Unfortunately Kengo was not awakened throughout the series before the last few episodes, that is why he could not warp. Then how did Gentarou could use the Fourze system to became kamen rider Fourze? I believe Utahoshi Rokurou was not creating a kamen rider system, but a warping system for the core child. Then how Gentarou could henshin into kamen rider Fourze using the Fourze system?

• Who actually is Gamou and Emoto? Why are they red-eyes? Are they human?

• The series does show the origins of most horoscopes except Libra (principle Hayami). I wonder how Hayami gets into contact with Gamou and becomes one of the Horoscopes.

Guys, what is your opinions?

Hello friends, finally I have finished watching kamen rider fourze and how i wish I have a friend like Kisaragi Gentarou. I have a few questions regarding the series though.

1. The Fourze system that were developed by Utahoshi Rokurou was for the core child to warp to the presenter. Unfortunately Kengo was not awakened throughout the series before the last few episodes, that is why he could not warp. Then how did Gentarou could use the Fourze system to became kamen rider Fourze? I believe Utahoshi Rokurou was not creating a kamen rider system, but a warping system for the core child. Then how Gentarou could henshin into kamen rider Fourze using the Fourze system?

• Who actually is Gamou and Emoto? Why are they red-eyes? Are they human?

• The series does show the origins of most horoscopes except Libra (principle Hayami). I wonder how Hayami gets into contact with Gamou and becomes one of the Horoscopes.

Guys, what is your opinions?

Hey, glad you enjoyed Fourze!

Now, it has been a while since I watched the series, so some of my answers may be a little off.

1.) I think Rokuro created the belt to not only be a warp device, but also to help protect Kengo. I'd say it's kind of like a super-space suit, and Gentaro can use it because he has enough physical strength. Something like that.

2.) Not too sure about this one, I don't remember if there was a reason for the red eyes. However, Emoto and Gamou were human, simply possessed the powers of the Zodiarts through the switches.

3.) I believe there was a scene filmed for Hayami that never made it into the show, and it depicted him as a scientist who met up with Gamou sometime in his career. There is a Toei blog on it, I'll see if I can find it.

Yeah, the Fourze system was a space-survival kit. Explains most of the things on it, except probably Pen.

Amanogawa is still basically a functional high school, and not all on it are corrupted. I don't think it would've mattered where Hayami came from, just that Gamou found it convenient to corrupt him.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I believe Gamou and Emoto have the red eyes because they've been exposed to the effects of the Astro Switches the longest. The Astro Switches were a shortcut to evolving the human body in order to be able to endure deep space warp travel, and later we saw Gamou suffering at the end because of his extensive use of them. So presumably Gamou and Emoto, who is the second horoscope, probably had the red eyes as a result of their prolonged exposure and use of Astro Switches.

There's a scene in the final episodes, it might be only in the DC version of the two final ones, where Gamou and Leo talk about how they've used the Astro Switches too much and their bodies have evolved due to that, and soon won't be able to be alive without using them. Emoto probably was the same. It's kind of odd though because Leo never got the red eyes.