Questions Answered During The Anime Awards Pre-Show Press Conference

Administrator
<p>Last night the heads of Crunchyroll took part in an open, live Q&A session in advance of tomorrow’s Anime Awards. On the mike were Crunchyroll president Rahul Purini, Chief Marketing Officer Gita Rebbapragada, and Chief Content Officer Asa Suehira. Questions were taken from around the world and the three gave their thoughts on fans’ comments, suggestions and concerns.</p>

Hardcore CLAMP fan
It's great to see that Crunchyroll is taking steps to increase representation from different regions for their Anime Awards judging panel.The fact that this year's Anime Awards generated 18 million votes is a testament to the growing popularity of anime.
I'm glad that the Anime Awards are recognizing titles from various streaming services, not just Crunchyroll.

Go getter
I'm totally loving that the Anime Awards are being held in Japan this year to give some major love to the creators! It's seriously so important to recognize the hard work and talent that goes into making these amazing shows.

But you know what would be even more awesome? If we could see more representation from underrepresented regions in the Anime Awards in the future. I mean, let's give a shoutout to all the amazing anime fans out there from all over the world!

Speaking of amazing anime fans, can we just take a moment to appreciate how far anime has come in terms of mainstream popularity? It's seriously blowing my mind how many people are getting into this incredible genre.

And the best part is, the diversity of fans is only going to keep growing and getting even more represented in the anime community. I'm seriously so excited to see where things go from here!