Small Question For KRDK fans Only

If you could advertise for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, how would you do it?
Any method is good.

Last edited:
DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Well first off, I'd make a commercial where a kid is watching a generic caped superhero (kinda like a Superman ripoff) on a black and white TV. While he's watching it, he gets bored to death. Then the announcer will go, "Tired of the same old superheroes?" And then comes several kickass action and drama clips from KRDK in HD, implying that it's a more intense and more serious show.

And at the end, it'll say "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight! Now available on DVD and Blu-ray."

Resident Precureologist
I'd run a Super Bowl ad where Mullins, Lunsford and Moh are walking down the street when they get attacked by ninjas. One can of whupass later, the boss of the ninjas is revealed as a Wildboarder monster. Out come the decks and the three riders transform. This is followed by a fade to the logo.

I'd also do fifteen second snippets that would appear inbetween ads for health insurance and car dealers. Each shows a Dragon Knight Rider henshin from first person POV.

Lastly, I'd kill the tagline. "Look for uncommon heroes" and use something like "To transform your world, you have to reflect." Not married to that, but it seems better than the one they've got.

For me, I'd show off a Kamen Rider Dragon Knight T-shirt around town. I would be a walking ad.

Free Dragon Knight cards handed out in comic shops, when the video game launches, and in boxes of cereal.

Run ads on Nickelodeon, CN, Adult Swim, and during X-Play and Attack of the Show.

Buy ads on Hulu.Com for Naruto and the MMPR Movie.

Get ON Hulu.Com.

Put up the first two episodes for free on XBox LIVE.

Regular ads in comic books.

Yes, I can draw
Have ads saying:

HEY! THIS ISN'T POWER RANGERS! IT'S JUST AN AMERICANIZATION OF YET ANOTHER JAPANESE PRODUCT!!!

The kids will go wild. I guarantee it.

Well, I did my own WOM (Word of Mouth) + Putting some KRDK episodes in my cellphone and showed it to any allied forces (my classmates in Southwestern University, Cebu City; some of SM Cebu City's Toy Kingdom people, and never to forget my allies in my own household) nearby and also I am about to create a VLOG anytime this December regarding about Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

"So Fetch!"
I would not use the "common" puns that 4kids keeps shoving down our throats, that's for damn sure.

Seriously, I facepalm everytime I hear the ads they run before the show airs...