I preordered RD arbalest and at the same time inquired about the estimate shipping cost. Amiami told me that it'll be about Y1860 ems or Y1210 rsal.

before, I bought 2 RDs gernsback and falke, shipping was Y1860 ems.
So i asked them if they made an error for the estimate, apparently they told me this...
"The figure itself is not very heavy, but the outer shipping box and packing material almost double the weight."

Can anyone confirm this? (i am a noob at shipping modes)

would u say that it's better to buy 2 RDs just to feel that I am not losing anything in the shipping cost???

They never cheat you on shipping if anything they help you by estimating the shipping then lowering the cost by 5% so even if they mess up they still lower the cost anywho.

RiderChick
I preordered RD arbalest and at the same time inquired about the estimate shipping cost. Amiami told me that it'll be about Y1860 ems or Y1210 rsal.

before, I bought 2 RDs gernsback and falke, shipping was Y1860 ems.
So i asked them if they made an error for the estimate, apparently they told me this...
"The figure itself is not very heavy, but the outer shipping box and packing material almost double the weight."

Can anyone confirm this? (i am a noob at shipping modes)

would u say that it's better to buy 2 RDs just to feel that I am not losing anything in the shipping cost???

may i remind you that in the very bottom of....which page from the form order
the \y had already noted that in every packaging, please allow about 10% for protection (in my case just a bunch of wrappy papers)

here`s for a sample, a five di stage thats been packaged in like....8 or so di stage?

gaqnpjfb.jpg

No point buying 2 RD if you only really want one.

But that's the way it works, amiami and HLJ is very honest about their shipping charges. Which is why I always buy my regular releases from reliable online retailers.

It's the same with S.H. Figuarts, the shipping cost is usually the same whether it's shipping 1 or 2.

Thanks for the replies guys!
I did not doubt amiami in terms of their service.
I just want to know the methods/process of how they decide to pack/ship their products.
(as the way they listed the their shipping rate by weight looks a bit misleading to me..)

@ hana_yuki
thanks for the reminder. the way they pack those papers do make sense for protection

@ kevthepanda
i have extra funds to deal with, I was thinking of buying another RD as a gift.
Good to know about figuarts, I'll keep that in mind.

-edit-

this reminds me, is the packaging process similar for RSAL or SAL??

Last edited:
Time for the countdown.
Thanks for the replies guys!
I did not doubt amiami in terms of their service.
I just want to know the methods/process of how they decide to pack/ship their products.
(as the way they listed the their shipping rate by weight looks a bit misleading to me..)

@ hana_yuki
thanks for the reminder. the way they pack those papers do make sense for protection

@ kevthepanda
i have extra funds to deal with, I was thinking of buying another RD as a gift.
Good to know about figuarts, I'll keep that in mind.

-edit-

this reminds me, is the packaging process similar for RSAL or SAL??

Basically the only difference I can think of is that RSAL does have track while sal doesn't. Unless you aren't talking about RSAL being registered sal?