EDIT: He's changed the name of the video, you can stop telling him to correct it now.

Not to poke fun at people, or draw ire, but could someone please help out this guy before a massive flame war erupts/deluge of ignorant comments starts up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEUX4Fy1U7o"]"Japanese Power Rangers?!!"[/ame]

From the video description:
I am unaware of what the actual show name is. It looks like a huge mix of Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, and Masked (Kamen) Rider. PS: IT'S A GIANT ENEMY CRAB.
If anybody knows, tell me the proper name so I can change the title.

:sly:

I'd post but I don't have a Youtube account, nor do I think I could word it without sounding like I have a bit of condesencion in my "helpful advice."

I mean, if he knows what Kamen Rider is, why didn't he research for it or check where he got the video! :redface2:

So please could someone post on the video comments, enlighten him and tell the poster this ISN'T Japanese Power Rangers?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Raxbait: Hip
Oh wow, yea, you gotta change this, Toku fans will get mad. It's called "Kamen Rider Decade" And their in the final battle in "Hibiki's world". I would change this soon. People, are already finding this XD

^Is what I posted.

The interesting thing is that this scene has been drawing major attention from outside of those in the know.

As the TvTropes page for Kamen Rider Decade reportably says about the scene, posted under "Crowning Music of Awesome," of course:
It must be stated if you know nothing about Kamen Rider, the aforementioned video is the greatest Mind Screw on the entire internet.

I can kind of see where they're getting that notion.

Most of those outside of the fanbase, instead of the traditional "Is this Japanese Power Rangers?" or "GO GO POWER RANGERS XD" usually end up posting "What the heck did I just watch?" It is likely a bit confusing without context to those not used to this kind of show.

Still, the source video is obviously subbed (Why does it need annotations for dialouge then?), you'd think it would be obvious what it was, from wherever he found this in the first place.

Japanese Power Rangers! :redface2:
but not his mistake i mean if someone saw a hero use drum for the first time what we expect from him to say?

The ignorance of some people...:redface2:

Btw, I sent the dude a pm explaining the the clip was from Kamen rider Decade.